All-Star Olympic Trials - Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ugh I know! I was actually excited when the US one would come out but I was so disappointed.. :(
The only thing about the US version that I liked was the soundtrack, and the actor who played Sid/Stan. But the finale of UK made me cry like a baby, mostly because I knew it was the last episode...

The live stream isn't available outside of the US. Fabulous. Thanks USA Gymnastics :banghead:

On another note, I saw this video the other day and found it funny, so I thought I'd share it with you guys :)

I thought this was going to be a interview with Shawn Johnson where she said some funny things. I'm so glad it wasn't!

Poop. I'm going to miss the first day because I'm going to the Kelly Clarkson & Train concert and then Fun concert after that (another #firstworldproblem) lol and we don't have DVR :(

:( Had FREE tickets to the trials on Friday night and Saturday afternoon but can't go because my son has choreography both days!

where can I watch some usa skins? I've already seen the UK one!

I don't think they even did a full season, and if they did it was only 1. I stopped watching because I thought it would be the exact same thing except minus the language. I don't even think it's worth watching haha...

Nastia looks good! I always thought she was so much taller than the other girls (probably because I just saw her next to Shawn) but she's only 5'3...and according to Wikipedia, 99lbs. :eek:

I taped the men's day one thinking "oh I'll just fast forward through most of it and catch the good stuff." Yeah right, I watched every second. If I wasn't interested in men's gymnastics before, I am now. Super hot.

Edit: Add Jake Dalton to the list too. Ow owwww!

When I heard he was straight (which I can usually ignore/change) I was like "oh darn" then I heard he had a girlfriend and my life was over.

Back