All-Star Olympic Trials - Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't at home to watch the trials so I'm watching it on youtube now.

Loved Sarah Finnegan's beam routine!

Nastia's beam did not impress me.

I wish McKayla didn't fall off beam, I like her. Her vault...wow.

Jordyn's dismount on bars awesome!! And her beam was beautiful.

Anna Li- I've never heard of her before and that fall on beam looked painful :( But nice recovery, loved the dismount. Also, loved that dismount on bars!

Alicia is one of my favorites, and I really hope she makes it.

Could you please provide the links for the channel you are watching. I can only find videos taken in the arena.

Could you please provide the links for the channel you are watching. I can only find videos taken in the arena.

Here's one of them, you can go to her page to see the rest of her videos. These videos were taken by someone who went to watch in the arena, so it might not be what you're looking for?

ETA:didn't know it would post the actual video & I'm not sure if it will let you go to the YouTube site to see her channel, if you search the username "susaluda" they should all come up.

Okay small little thing here. I think Maroney was overscored in vault simply because it's her. Both of her vaults. She had a .1 hop and a .1 step on the first one, she was off to the side, and one of her feet touched the out of bounds line, her feet were apart when she hit the board and when she landed. To me that doesn't mean only .4 in deductions, but whatever, I'm not a judge.
I agree with you on Nastia and Maroney's score was high. I've been told feet apart at shoulder width is considered an "appropriate" landing?

NBC will have the television broadcasts of the gymnastics trials (coverage of the women's competitions on June 29 and July 1 will be tape delayed in the Pacific and Mountain time zones but available live nationwide online at Live streaming will be available NBCOlympics.com).
Thursday, June 28
5:30 - 8:00 p.m. - NBC Sports Network (Formally Versus)
Men's Competition Day 1
Friday, June 29
9:00 - 11:00 p.m. - NBC
Women's Competition Day 1 - Live Streaming
Saturday, June 30
4:00 - 6:00 p.m. - NBC
Men's Competition Final Day - Live Streaming
Sunday, July 1
9:00 - 11:00 p.m. - NBC
Women's Competition Final Day - Live Streaming
Sorry, this may have been answered but I'm stressing. The Live Streaming link here isn't working....anyone have the correct link, or is it me!?

idk but you can be 15 and enter the olympics as long as your bday is in the same year as it. so she turn 16 dec 31 and still make it technically....

Edit: it's in october.
Of course as soon as i posted that they say it... :confused:

I hope the team ends up being Jordyn, Aly, Gabby, Maroney, and Kyla, alternates ASac and Price

Just saw Maroney's bar routine... thinking Price has a better chance at the moment.

Back