All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess it is true...you can buy doubles. You can also try so hard to be different you look like the white Power Ranger. I think they accomplished their goal: they set out to make sure they were talked about and on the radar as a level 5 team to be remembered. Well...what's your verdict?

Generally I agree with you. Could have been worse.

I remember reading somewhere on the boards that CA trains their teams to peak at NCA Dallas - since Gianni (sp) started his career there (I think, I know he coached there b/c he's in the CA documentary from 10 yrs ago) I wonder if he has the same training/coaching "style" <- I put it that way b/c I'm not sure what else to call it

The worst part is that I can't appreciate the routine for what it WILL be. It's not like they weren't hitting insanely difficult skills that will progress to be amazing by worlds.

Call me a novice in this but can you explain what you mean?

Call me a novice in this but can you explain what you mean?
For example, when ICE Lady Lightning debuted their routine they definitely weren't perfect. The opening team tumbling wasn't timed well and not everyone was doing fulls but you could easily say "Yes, 3/4 of that team will probably be doing synched doubles!". The double ups weren't hitting solid but it was feasible to say they could get there. Watching their first routine, I could look at it and get a decent idea of what they would look like come worlds and say "That is a great team!" Does that make sense?

For example, when ICE Lady Lightning debuted their routine they definitely weren't perfect. The opening team tumbling wasn't timed well and not everyone was doing fulls but you could easily say "Yes, 3/4 of that team will probably be doing synched doubles!". The double ups weren't hitting solid but it was feasible to say they could get there. Watching their first routine, I could look at it and get a decent idea of what they would look like come worlds and say "That is a great team!" Does that make sense?

ok - so with regards to Trinity are you saying you can't see where it can improve like you did with ICE?

Unpopular opinion: I like how their uniforms look on the floor..
ginny-ginevra-ginny-weasley-31421772-245-100.gif

Back