All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't really know what the best thread is for this but does anyone know how nfinity bags stand up to washing? I want to wash mine (I would air dry it) but I don't want to ruin it, so if anyone knows if this is okay, let me know. I have a glitter backpack if it makes a difference.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cp put a chick fil a fruit cup in her glitter backpack, but hadn't closed the lid all the way...and then it sat for days without anyone's knowledge because the gym was closed for a holiday. Needless to say, the juice leaked and then fermented and the whole bag smelled so horrible. We tried to spot clean it, but it didn't help. So I put it in the washer. It came out fine...I mean, I won't do it again, because the bag didn't look new anymore afterwards, but without the cleaning it would've been unusable.

Haha it's definitely not ruined, it just smells like feet :D thank you!

Febreeze spray..........even better if you can find the Febreeze with Gain added. It's the one meant for spraying on curtain's, clothing, couches, etc to freshen them up. Not the Febreeze air spray..which is for strong odors in the air. Spray it liberally and hang up to air dry. Sniff and spray again as needed. Keeping doing it until it doesn't smell anymore. Don't be afraidto spray it very liberally.

This sounds weird, but you can pick up any kind of deodorizing spray, spray down the bag, and then put it in a plastic bag in your freezer. The freezer will kill any bacteria and any smells *should* go away. I've done this with gross cleats before and it works fairly well.

We have been doing this intense conditioning recently at the beginning of practice and it's really starting to get to me. Would putting icy hot on my legs before practice help the burning during the conditioning? Yesterday it got so bad that I couldn't breathe and was in tears(I never cry at practice unless I'm seriously hurt).

Consider taking a protein powder and/or glutamine for muscle recovery. It helps repair and heal faster.

Someone who knows the rule book :

Is a kick full kick double legal in L5?

(Saw a vid of CM on Wildcats doing it and wondered)

Would the wildcats basket they used at Worlds (kick kick full kick full) be legal? I swear there was only 4 skills allowed (kick kick double spin) ?

Would the wildcats basket they used at Worlds (kick kick full kick full) be legal? I swear there was only 4 skills allowed (kick kick double spin) ?
That's legal- other than the usual restrictions (bases can't move, only 1 flyer per basket etc.) the only restriction on level 5 baskets is 2.5 rotations

It's essentially the same thing, only the kicks and spins are separate (which is why it's legal). Kick *skill*, full *skill*, kick *skill*, full *skill*. You're only making a cumulative 2.5 spins (that other half spin coming from the bases). The kicks are each a skill.

Now- would a triple kick full be legal? (I doubt it'd score that high as a full twist basket is level 4)

It's essentially the same thing, only the kicks and spins are separate (which is why it's legal). Kick *skill*, full *skill*, kick *skill*, full *skill*. You're only making a cumulative 2.5 spins (that other half spin coming from the bases). The kicks are each a skill.

Now- would a triple kick full be legal? (I doubt it'd score that high as a full twist basket is level 4)
Top Gun did a triple kick double at some point in the past, I forget which year and it wasn't done at Worlds. (I wanna say 07?) Really the only rule is up to 2.5 twists for level 5, there's no limit to the number of skills done in the toss though.

Back