All-Star Recant

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know a wise person on this board (@Cheerfan1234) told me I was bitter, frustrated and throwing shade at a certain gym... In retrospect, you may be right on this matter, I should be bitter, frustrated and throw shade at all this gym's Defectors... You know, there was a time I could find good parking, right in front of the gym, but NOW, I have to park clear across the parking lot and get this, WALK! !I don't know, I really HATE this and it is certainly not fair, Why, should I have to WALK?
This is a joke, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know a wise person on this board (@Cheerfan1234) told me I was bitter, frustrated and throwing shade at a certain gym... In retrospect, you may be right on this matter, I should be bitter, frustrated and throw shade at all this gym's Defectors... You know, there was a time I could find good parking, right in front of the gym, but NOW, I have to park clear across the parking lot and get this, WALK! !I don't know, I really HATE this and it is certainly not fair, Why, should I have to WALK?
This is a joke, right?

12step I took as a sarcastic dig at CJA

Fierce_delight, what is with the CJA digs? Is that where cp was before WC and you were asked not to return or are you trying to prove your dedication to WC in fear of being booted?

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

12step I took as a sarcastic dig at CJA

Fierce_delight, what is with the CJA digs? Is that where cp was before WC and you were asked not to return or are you trying to prove your dedication to WC in fear of being booted?

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**
That's an odd thing to get worked up over. What I tell my students when they whine about not getting a parking space at the top of the senior lot....

....simple solution.

Get here earlier.

#problemsolved

I'm sorry everyone, I am just working on my new comedy routine and trying out some new jokes about THIS GYM, hey, I just want to say, THIS is just a wonderful gym and I am honored to be able to take digs at it...Sorry, if it offends anyone, HEY, it is just COMEDY!

PS. Btw, @Cheerdad, you mentioned me being booted from my new gym, hey, what gives, did you hear something?
I must admit, I have been kicked out of some really fine establishments in the past... I am pretty sure, this one will tear me apart, if it is true! Noooo!

If several of us didn't know that you really exist, I would think that we were getting punked by fierce elite or some other attention seeking child. While you think that your actions don't reflect back in your gym, they do. The worst part is that they reflect back poorly on your child as well.

I'm sorry everyone, I am just working on my new comedy routine and trying out some new jokes about THIS GYM, hey, I just want to say, THIS is just a wonderful gym and I am honored to be able to take digs at it...Sorry, if it offends anyone, HEY, it is just COMEDY!

PS. Btw, @Cheerdad, you mentioned me being booted from my new gym, hey, what gives, did you hear something?
I must admit, I have been kicked out of some really fine establishments in the past... I am pretty sure, this one will tear me apart, if it is true! Noooo!
Just a humble observation, you've tried to joke or do comedy in the past and it's never come off successfully. At least for me, I usually have a hard enough time understanding what you've posted, throwing a layer of "comedy" is not likely to help make it more clear. It generally just stirs people up. My suggestion is you leave the comedy some unless you make it clear in a post that you're joking.

See, that is exactly why I need to change my name back to Pebbles49, I am starting to channel another infamous poster...This madness can stop, if my name is restored...Please!!!

See, that is exactly why I need to change my name back to Pebbles49, I am starting to channel another infamous poster...This madness can stop, if my name is restored...Please!!!
The thing is... I don't think you ever wanted this name.

You had you name changed after that one day a poster kept referring to me as The vipers mom. After several people got a kick out of it I asked for my name to be changed. I made sure first I wanted to because I didn't want to have to go through with it then want it back because it's not fair to the moderators or @King to have to go in and change my name because I just wanted it changed for a minute or just to be funny.

You asked for your name to be changed as well as several others. After he changed it to this you then almost immediately said you wanted your old name back. You shouldn't ask for things that you do not want. So I can see why it wasn't changed back because if that was me changing names I would have already become annoyed with you asking for multiple name changes. Like it's not a game, it's someone's job. If they are going to be gracious enough to let us change our name let's not become a nuisance to them.

If several of us didn't know that you really exist, I would think that we were getting punked by fierce elite or some other attention seeking child. While you think that your actions don't reflect back in your gym, they do. The worst part is that they reflect back poorly on your child as well.

Truer words could not be spoken.

Are you saying that anytime I want something done on this forum I should start a weird beef thread for no reason at all and then when people start scratching their heads demand what I wanted in the first place? Hmmm...interesting logic coming from a parent.

Truer words could not be spoken.

Are you saying that anytime I want something done on this forum I should start a weird beef thread for no reason at all and then when people start scratching their heads demand what I wanted in the first place? Hmmm...interesting logic coming from a parent.
Hey, Why not try it...

PS: Btw, I take offense to you trying to bring in my parenting style into this matter...That's an irrelevant stretch of your imagination...

Hey, Why not try it...

PS: Btw, I take offense to you trying to bring in my parenting style into this matter...That's an irrelevant stretch of your imagination...

But, it's not. You're on a forum, as a parent of a child, who happens to be a cheerleader of a well-known gym. Your behavior on here is a reflection of yourself no matter how many people have met you in real life and says the opposite. Whether you like it, acknowledge it, or ignore it; you not only speak for yourself, you speak for the gym you defend and the child you have. You are a reflection of everything you publicly tie yourself too---which surprises me why you'd go to such weird lengths as this thread. As for my direct comment, you're acting like a two year old---blowing up to get something you want while making absolutely no sense in your rantings. It's a classic child's behaviors...as a parent, it's weird.

@Fierce_DeLite - Why do you love to get these people in an uproar? You told me you have a "weird sense of humor". Well, my dear, clearly it does not translate well on a message board. Your humor prompts questioning that leads to layers and layers of more drama. I'm only laughing because I came back and saw a bunch of responses and now know that this thread has officially gone wrong. I tried to steer you away from trouble... :(:( Round 2!!!

Latest posts

Back