All-Star Recant

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No. Fierce_Elite is still Fierce_Elite. Fierce_DeLite (with the "de" in it) was pebbles49 and she changed back.

I can't help y'all with anything else, because I never know Wtf she is saying... So I don't bother to try. I'm glad she's not my child's teacher, because I reeeeeeally feel for kids who have to make sense of what she is talking about for a grade. [emoji15]
Lol, I totally forgot about the other Fierce Elite [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bread_Cat.gif

The sad part is that I remember that thread and I'm still confused lol. Like I know the purpose of this thread, but I guess I don't get her posting style/intentions.

I think some of it spit out of the Cheerleaders thread; I stopped watching the show, but opened the comments randomly and saw her and Cheerfan going back and forth about CJA and WC...then this happened.

I am WC's biggest fan and think extremely highly of them... and even I am confused and concerned that they've allowed you to act like a buffoon with association to them for this long.

Cali is over in the corner sighing in relief going, 'At least she ain't ours.'

Though to be fair, from what it sounds like she's leaving anyway so who the hell cares if she burns every bridge and good contact she has on the way out.

Back