All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm excited for the show, but they released the first episode on youtube and it is only 5 minutes long... I wish they could make it longer. There are new episodes every monday I think. I'm glad that the so called "cheerlebrities" are in it though. It seems to make it more interesting. But the first episode only featured Kiara Nowlin in it. I hope the next one will include all the rest of them!

Didn't watch the first episode. Got through 1:45 of this episode before I turned it off. If I ever need 2 minutes, and run short on time, I'm blaming the atrociousness (and I think I just made up a word) above.

Why is there always the mean girls, don't touch my boyfriend angle, mixed with the down on their luck star.... Am I just too old to be watching these shows? :oops:

i HATE this. how can you positively display the REAL ALLSTAR WORLD if there isn't a team involved? smh. this is going to be a tragedy sorry y'all.

I couldn't agree more. We are constantly on the boards fighting about how we are trying to make people see how much of a sport Cheer actually is...and now another set back? Thank you so much "cheerlebrities??" for NOT aiding us all in this situation...I watched one episode already and couldn't get the "stank face" look off my face. I could only imagine what outside viewers are thinking.

^^My opinion, aka, not stoked by any means!

Wait! I know what's going to happen:
-she can't pay for it & tries to steal from daddy or she gets job and starts missing practice.
-if she tells her dad about it he will say no way, can't afford it and she will do it behind his back.
-team finds out she lied about where she lives and they all hate her.
-she gets with Cody even though he's "off limits"
-then there will probably be some big fiasco right before nationals and Emma will save the day.

I was unaware that every gym had one main flyer and everyone else is just back up...

But on the plus side, those back tucks we're pretty good.

also, I want to add that a team is never ever that disrespectful, even to a new teammate. If somebody bumps in to you its not even a big deal!

Back