All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The best part of the whole episode "you know this is the oldest trick in the book" hahaha made me think of every date/date I've watched on TV ever.

Your registration and posting IP address:

Post IP address from
CheerstoShauna (who's email is [email protected])
IP:

Post IP address from I'llrumbleyourtumble
(who's email is [email protected])
IP:
Don't post from the office.​

20u4yf8.jpg

GOT 'EM.

those zebra body suit things made my eyes cross. how could ANYONE practice in those!?! and still with the hair down. PUT YO HAIR UP GIRL!
anyone think they boy will end up cheering in the conclusion next week?!

She "doesn't fly anymore" remember.... ;)
thats emma that doesnt fly, its the rude girl that was in 'emmas stunt that could win nationals' thats the main flyer

dear lord i feel like i know more then i should..

on another note, i feel like some of the acting was better (crying), the routine music is amazing like always, and i enjoyed seeing the montage of actual stunts with scorps that didnt look like Doritos and kick fulls that didnt look like somebody donkey kicking

So. Much. Zebra. :confused: I will say that watching the routine was one part of this series not making me cringe, besides the excessive amount of kick doubles.. However, I wanted to kick the coach so hard because of his threatening to kick Emma off the team after one of her teammates just told everyone that her mom died.

I don't think anyone is so heartless to make fun of someone because their mom died. But everything else is pretty accurate unfortunately. Girls are extreamly sneaky.
unfortunately i do know a girl that made fun of one of my male friends because his mother died, some girls are sneaky and heartless

Back