All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think anyone is so heartless to make fun of someone because their mom died. But everything else is pretty accurate unfortunately. Girls are extreamly sneaky.

actually now that you made me think.. i did meet a group of girls who did something shady because her father died a weekend of a nationals and created and FB pg regarding the death.

I hate how that whole bit makes it seem like anyone whos not a flyer isn't good, and that being a back/base is basically second string. Oh, this show...:shark:
i dont think they are making it seem like if you don't fly you suck...but hey we all want to top the pyramid at some point lol..i never hear anyone saying omg i want to be center backspot

I must say, the last episode, which I believe was the 5th one, was the first time anyone has demonstrated some decent acting talent. I'm still not calling the Oscar committee, but I feel like this show is improving.

I must say, the last episode, which I believe was the 5th one, was the first time anyone has demonstrated some decent acting talent. I'm still not calling the Oscar committee, but I feel like this show is improving.
too bad theres only one episode left :rolleyes:

I can't decide whether I'm happy about this or not... Though I'm hoping that means we find out why she's not flying anymore...
My guess- either she got in a fight with her mom about cheer before nationals and her mother got into a car accident, or just her mother was just driving to nationals and she was late and got into a car accident.

My idea was that they filmed the episodes either IN order or in a random order based on availability and so the later ones were better acted once people began to flesh out the characters. Still, IMPLAUSIBLE SCENARIOS make me CRINGE. Like yeah be upset this chick is lying to you, but regardless who stands there while some girl gleefully blurts out someone's mom is dead. That's just RUDE.

My guess- either she got in a fight with her mom about cheer before nationals and her mother got into a car accident, or just her mother was just driving to nationals and she was late and got into a car accident.

I was guessing she fell out of a stunt and crushed her mom. There's really no other explanation for how dramatic everyone is about how she doesn't fly anymore.

Back