All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, so I've only watched the last two episodes but based on those two it's not as bad as I thought it would be.

Just because they may or may not have made money off of it doesn't mean there was enough money to make it a network quality show. It's a web series so my expectations were pretty low. They went lower when I read this thread. So I was pleasantly surprised.

Just my two cents it really could have been worse.

Im sorry but Secret Diary is a HUGE disgrace to allstar cheer. I mean I have to admit I do watch it and sometimes (very occasionally) like it but it still makes us look whimpy. ): sorry

Emma's acting seemed better, especially in the beginning when she's taking to her dad. I think I saw some real tears.

She didn't even read that page out loud. She just had her finger in the book marking the spot. Doubt she memorize it...

I was unaware that all star gyms called their teams squads.

Hate those uniforms, the word extreme is waaay to small.

The one girl says "Mandie is our only flyer" and then Emma voluenteer and they show some stunts and flyer is not Emma... But, I though she was the only one now??

I still say "Emma's" acting isn't all that great. This episode just irked me. Something just wasn't right. At LEAST she finally had her hair up

I think she looks better with her hair up. If she's gonna wear it down, get some layers or highlights or something. It's just dull and there. Although her kissing the kid was pretty cute.

Back