All-Star Senior Small Coed Preliminary/senior Small All Girl Preliminary

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Based on what Ive seen in video, live performances and the way they finished or competed at the large National comps here is who I believe could advance to the Semi-Finals on Saurday:

SAG: Alphabetically

CJA
Cheer Corp
Cheer Factor
ECE
FCA
Heat Athletics
Maryland Twisters
OC Allstars
Orlando Allstars
Pro Athletics

Will do SMOED after I wath some video...torn between a couple of them:(

out of small Allgirl prelims I would like to see
CC Champs
CJA
ECE Fame
Maryland Twisters Eclipse
Orlando Allstars Angels
all move on don't really care who the other 5 spots go to. As for smoed teams i'll post who I want to make it out of prelims later

So we have 55 SMOED At Large bids and 46 SAG At Large bids. Top 10 move onto the semi-finals on Saturday. Any predictions?
I thought the top 50% move onto semis, then compete with paid bid winners and from there top 10 move onto finals? :confused:
or am I totally wrong?

I thought the top 50% move onto semis, then compete with paid bid winners and from there top 10 move onto finals? :confused:
or am I totally wrong?
I thought the same thing too so I read the Worlds packet and it says the top 10 advance both Friday and Saturday. I was shocked. That's a lot of teams potentially done before anything really began. I do understand why it's like this though and I'm just glad our gym has a paid bid. :)

From the list posted, I predict:

Buckeye Cheer Elite Pride
CC Champs
Central Jersey Allstars
Champion Cheer Athletics
Cheer Corp Allstars Generals
East Celebrity Elite Fame
OC Allstars Black
Premier Athletics Great White Sharks
Star Athletics Senior Red

ACE Cheer Company Sequoyahs
All Star Legacy
Austin Cheer Factory Purple
C4 Longhorns Senior Onyx
Cheer Express Senior Silver
FAME Allstars Celebrities
GymTyme Allstars Onyx
Maryland Twisters
Pro Athletics The Pro's
Twist and Shout Senior Diamonds

I deleted all the teams who I either think won't make top 10 to move past prelims or I just don't know enough about them to predict (for the majority of teams it was this reason)
I have much love for your predictions. :D

I thought the same thing too so I read the Worlds packet and it says the top 10 advance both Friday and Saturday. I was shocked. That's a lot of teams potentially done before anything really began. I do understand why it's like this though and I'm just glad our gym has a paid bid. :)

Should be 22 semi-finalists in SAG and 32 semi-finalists in SMOED on Saturday. So while a lot of teams won't make it that far, those will still be the second and third biggest divisions on Saturday (MOED will be the biggest) . MAG has 21 teams with bids, LAG has 6 teams with bids, MOED has 35 teams with bids and LOED has 12 teams with bids.

From the list posted, I predict:

Buckeye Cheer Elite Pride
CC Champs
Central Jersey Allstars
Champion Cheer Athletics
Cheer Corp Allstars Generals
East Celebrity Elite Fame
OC Allstars Black
Premier Athletics Great White Sharks
Star Athletics Senior Red

ACE Cheer Company Sequoyahs
All Star Legacy
Austin Cheer Factory Purple
C4 Longhorns Senior Onyx
Cheer Express Senior Silver
FAME Allstars Celebrities
GymTyme Allstars Onyx
Maryland Twisters
Pro Athletics The Pro's
Twist and Shout Senior Diamonds
Evidently Premier and Stars are not Attending

Capitol City X5 is also not attending. They didnt feel they would be competitive enough this year. Sad. I always love their routines and performances!

Yes it should have been a percentage to be fair.
They have done a percentage in the past and it has just made finals too big in some divisions. They could limit the smaller divisions to less then 10 to be fair, but maybe they are trying to encourage teams to join some of those smaller divisions. IDK?

I think if a division has less than 20 teams, a percentage rule should've be put in place. I love large senior, but basically, day one doesn't really mean much at Worlds for these teams except maybe the order of performance. With a division that small, does it really matter what order? They have nothing to lose day one, it's just a practice day for them.

Back