Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jamyra Davis - Platinum Atheltics - Southeast Missouri State
Jackie Mesh - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
Kenzie Fei - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
Jacquelyn Adams - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
Donnie Martin - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University
Jerry Lambert - Platinum Atheltics - Lindenwood University
Taron Burrow - Platinum Athletics - Lindenwood University

several of the girls at my gym tried out for baylor this past weekend, they find out today. & we also had one boy from my gym make UT cheerleader.

i believe that twisters is sending the most kids we ever have to umd this year. i believe we have about 10 athletes that will be terps this year and 2 of them will be cheering for competitive. alli jacobs, one of the original gk models, will be attending notre dame in the fall. there are other kids also going to quinnipiac, coastal carolina, va tech, indiana, and louisville. very proud of all of our scholar athletes!

i believe that twisters is sending the most kids we ever have to umd this year. i believe we have about 10 athletes that will be terps this year and 2 of them will be cheering for competitive. alli jacobs, one of the original gk models, will be attending notre dame in the fall. there are other kids also going to quinnipiac, coastal carolina, va tech, indiana, and louisville. very proud of all of our scholar athletes!

Looks like UMD will have another strong team next year:) Go Terps!

a number of athletes will also be cheering at UNC Charlotte and South Carolina, and hopefully many more will make Louisville. Twisters' girls and boys ranging from levels 3 to 5 will be cheering for some top colleges and universities next fall :)

I know it's not a big competition school, but it's a huge football school :)

Taylor Sekelsky (USA Wildcats) - Penn State

I also know of a girl from Cosmic Rays/Odyssey who made the team as well, don't know if she will be attending.

Back