All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Teacher Mom I can't find a PM where you requested Parent Section access, can you resend it?

@mytriplek I found your PM, sent you a question back.

What is this "special guest" phenomenon....I could care less about Abby Lee or any other high profile cheerleader from an outside gym. Maybe the kids get excited about this? ....I just don't get it.
I agree 100%. But there are some people who are really into it. It's like the kids (and moms) who stalked certain cheerlebrities at Woodward one summer. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
And why your above post was rated as "bullying" I have no clue.

What is this "special guest" phenomenon....I could care less about Abby Lee or any other high profile cheerleader from an outside gym. Maybe the kids get excited about this? ....I just don't get it.
@uptown_outlaw. Sorry for being rude, but why did you rate this post as bullying when the poster is sharing her thoughts on something?

Since for once I didn't miss it, she deleted her response.
I thought she deleted something. I only skimmed it and was going to go back but then started thinking I was confusing my threads.

Anyway, guess it went to show the poster in question may just be a troll.

Is anyone here driving either passed or up from Los Angeles to the Cali showcase in Ventura? Me and my friend are planning on going (to our first showcase here in the US eveeer! :cheering:) but we don't have a car haha.

I thought she deleted something. I only skimmed it and was going to go back but then started thinking I was confusing my threads.

Anyway, guess it went to show the poster in question may just be a troll.

dude, how many hours do you spend on the fierceboard a day?!... get a hobby.

55d08f05f4be19445bf2ec345fe095bf.jpg

I have a hard time finding videos posted/shared of teams that are level 1-4. I definitely love watching the level 5's. They are absolutely amazing, but would also like to see some of the other teams too.
Cheer Updates posted CP's Lg Jr 2 team back on Monday night & tweeted it out . Honestly, that's the only lower level (Non-4&5) showcase video I've seen posted.

Is anyone here driving either passed or up from Los Angeles to the Cali showcase in Ventura? Me and my friend are planning on going (to our first showcase here in the US eveeer! :cheering:) but we don't have a car haha.

If you come up, let me know so we can meet! (if you want to) lol

Latest posts

Back