All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Updates posted CP's Lg Jr 2 team back on Monday night & tweeted it out . Honestly, that's the only lower level (Non-4&5) showcase video I've seen posted.

Why can't I find it? :(

Cheer Updates posted CP's Lg Jr 2 team back on Monday night & tweeted it out . Honestly, that's the only lower level (Non-4&5) showcase video I've seen posted.
I want to see it!!!!

Well, what's up, Mr. Salty. ;)
oh just enjoying this amazing California weather... isn't it just fantastic?! 90s in October... can't beat that.
2ltq6pw.jpg

At this point, it's out there with over 700 views, so I'll just put it here.
They do have a dance but didn't perform it at showcase because they changed the song & they don't have revised music quite yet. And yes, they end on their pyramid.

Love it, love it, love it! I think I saw little Miss in there but not sure. Was she the second flyer from the left at one point?

Love it, love it, love it! I think I saw little Miss in there but not sure. Was she the second flyer from the left at one point?
Yes, second flyer from the left in main stunts, ends as center flyer in the pyramid (she was guilty of the wiggly extension in the back to start the pyramid too).

Back