All-Star Show Offs!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's at an actual venue this year (Escondido center for the arts). They used to just have it in the gym. I believe it was mini youth and juniors starting at 3pm and seniors starting at 5pm but I don't have the schedule

I think cheerlive said they were starting at noon - anyone watching?

Last edited:
My gym (University Cheer Force) just announced our first ever showcase on November 7th!! So excited but means I'm missing cheering for my last ever high school football game & my mom won't get to go to my first ever "competition" because she coaches high school cheer

Sonic Elite (new gym in Marysville WA) is having a showcase at Marysville Getchell highschool November 15th! Not sure who else is 100% committed to coming, but rumored REACT Allstars and Connect NW will be there!

My gym (University Cheer Force) just announced our first ever showcase on November 7th!! So excited but means I'm missing cheering for my last ever high school football game & my mom won't get to go to my first ever "competition" because she coaches high school cheer

do you live close enough to the venue that your team could go at an earlier/later time to try and accommodate the game? worth asking a coach or gym owner about. both of those things are milestones i'd hate for you to miss!

do you live close enough to the venue that your team could go at an earlier/later time to try and accommodate the game? worth asking a coach or gym owner about. both of those things are milestones i'd hate for you to miss!
They emailed home the other night and asked if the day was okay. I know I'm not the only one that said no. But I already live an hour away from the gym. Showcase is 30 minutes farther. Football game starts an hour away from showcase at 7 & showcase starts at 7:30

B00aKCTIcAAhJ7Y.jpg

Back