All-Star Show Your Bows 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f34fc1c748dcd6b5bae20f20dc4df0ab.jpg
1c09e74c37e189285324b8d20fa1140d.jpg
cf01753d15c0dc2240e3a83b1757edfc.jpg

We didn't get new bows, we have the same as last season. They went with our uniform so well (the star) so I'm happy they didn't change! We get new uniforms again next season so I can't wait to see what bow we get then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad they were able to correct it for you so quickly!

Me too! They honestly were so helpful and had amazing customer service. Despite the color issue, I will definitely be recommending them from now on. Both the service and quality we received was amazing. What a very responsive and caring company.

Get Your Bow On! | Facebook

New bow from Ultimate Athletics

Snap on bows? I can't decide if this is genius or a headache waiting to happen but I kinda want them to come out with a line of these so I can buy them for CP without having to mass order something. CP would fall in love with this concept! An insta bow to match every outfit she owns...I may as well hand my card over now.

Snap on bows? I can't decide if this is genius or a headache waiting to happen but I kinda want them to come out with a line of these so I can buy them for CP without having to mass order something. CP would fall in love with this concept! An insta bow to match every outfit she owns...I may as well hand my card over now.
Genius! This could be great for crossovers! Posting the linked video for those that don't like to click links.

**Edited a spelling mistake.

I like the idea of the snap bows but I'd worry the snap on piece wouldn't stay on though a whole routine, considering how so often I see girls coming off with ponytails falling out and bows upside down! I'm also guessing it would be safety if it came off on the floor?

I like the idea of the snap bows but I'd worry the snap on piece wouldn't stay on though a whole routine, considering how so often I see girls coming off with ponytails falling out and bows upside down! I'm also guessing it would be safety if it came off on the floor?
I'm sure there are different levels or grades of snaps. Most snaps I've ever used are pretty strong. In the video it looked like it took some effort to unsnap the first one and snap on the second. I can't imagine them just falling off that easily. I'm also no snap expert, so I could be wrong.

I'm sure there are different levels or grades of snaps. Most snaps I've ever used are pretty strong. In the video it looked like it took some effort to unsnap the first one and snap on the second. I can't imagine them just falling off that easily. I'm also no snap expert, so I could be wrong.

Just judging by the snaps I've dealt with on kids clothes, even the toughest snaps at first wore out over time. If you're only changing it a few times a year, I'd doubt it's he an issue. But repeated use would likely require the purchase of additional base bows.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

Back