All-Star Show Your Bows 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Platinum Athletics International Large Coed 5:
12341334_998078836446_6146806149545412617_n.jpg

I've never seen mesh used on a bow before. I usually dislike mesh, but I dig it! But mostly because it's on the bow and not all the way up someone's thigh.

I've never seen mesh used on a bow before. I usually dislike mesh, but I dig it! But mostly because it's on the bow and not all the way up someone's thigh.
I was going to make a funny comment but that'll be more appropriate for the 18+ section and I don't have access. Because I'm lazy not because I'm under 18 lol.

Eta: also didn't want to say anything funny/bad with such a gorgeous bow.

Last edited:
I was going to make a funny comment but that'll be more appropriate for the 18+ section and I don't have access. Because I'm lazy not because I'm under 18 lol.

Eta: also didn't want to say anything funny/bad with such a gorgeous bow.

I need a funny comment. Its Worlds Bid week. Feel free to message me any hysterics. LOL

That's so creative! I can't get over how gorgeous both bows are, I'm so jazzed to see your uniforms too. They're always so pretty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Our IOC6 is "typical platinum" with the conservative cut outs and necklines. Our IOC5 will not be liked by the bra-brigade or the mesh-hater club - but I stand by them as perfect for my team and my eyes! :)

Thank you! Our IOC6 is "typical platinum" with the conservative cut outs and necklines. Our IOC5 will not be liked by the bra-brigade or the mesh-hater club - but I stand by them as perfect for my team and my eyes! :)

Honestly, I'm convinced your gym can do no wrong (especially as far as uniforms go) so I'll probably love them anyway! [emoji4]

Honestly, I'm convinced your gym can do no wrong (especially as far as uniforms go) so I'll probably love them anyway! [emoji4]

Thank you! That is a huge compliment! Pray for us this weekend for World's bids! It was a lot less stressful with only one Worlds team! I don't know how big gyms do it!

I didn't notice that that was mesh! Makes the bow even more unique. I like it.

We get our bows this week. I'm so excited!! We're getting different bows for different teams this year, so it'll be an interesting change. I've only seen photos so far, but I love them all!!

Back