OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It is mystic, and I did find it at Hobby Lobby. They actually had a much better selection than Joann's, but they are across the street from each other by me, so it was easy to check both. I was also able to pick up both the teal and purple (haven't used that one yet) sequined fabric from there too. $5.99/yard for all of them at Hobby Lobby.

tumblr_l21689XVH11qbhwgto1_500.jpg

Made these for me and my friends tryout together in 2 weeks (our names are Mia and Kelsea)

Ooh, that's a really cute idea. I like those!

Have been the "ORIGINAL" Designer since 1998!!! ~ Check out some of our new designs ~
7984.gif

1538.gif

9022.gif

9348.gif

Let us Create a New Look to Match your New Uniform

IMG00001-20100503-2246.jpg

Phoebe's Bow Wall...the yellow one is her "Fierce" bow...the white one is so cute it has her name in pink rhinestones and "2010" in rhinestones on the tail. Her new favorite is the purple and zebra "Tick Tock" bow. The blue and pink "layout" bows are actually her little sister Paige's bows...she wears them for soccer games.

cheermommaRN: what kind of little hooks are those that you use to hold the bows? the little white pieces attached the ribbon

They are the small 3M command hooks. You can get them even smaller (the kind used for Christmas decorations) but their hard to find right now. I cut the sticky part so that it was the exact size of the hook since I don't plan on pulling the hooks off. They work great cause they hold the bow well, I just wish the bows didn't flop forward but oh well.

Back