All-Star Small Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

JayySoFierce said:
Uhm... it's almost February. Am I the only one that would be quite angry if your team hadn't competed yet?

Haha..At Rockstar, The Beatles first Competition is this Sunday. They compete 4 weekends in a row...Killers first and only competition besides Worlds is Cheersport Nationals

Hmm i haven't been blow away by this division this year top 10 i can go with
1.Cali
2.Brandon
3.Smoke
4.ICE Lighting
5.SJS
6.Rockstar
7.PrimeTyme
8.Twist and Shout
9.PCM
10.FAME Celebrities

i completely agree with the top 4 maybe not in that order. does kentucky elite have small coed this year? and dont count out macs stars, rock solid hopefully, and maryland twisters reign!

Hmm i haven't been blow away by this division this year top 10 i can go with
1.Cali
2.Brandon
3.Smoke
4.ICE Lighting
5.SJS
6.Rockstar
7.PrimeTyme
8.Twist and Shout
9.PCM
10.FAME Celebrities
cail or Brandon for first or 2nd and idk about ICE you never know what your going to get

cail or Brandon for first or 2nd and idk about ICE you never know what your going to get
Saw Ice this weekend and was less than impressed by their performance.... We still have 2 months tho :) Brandon's elites are ridiculously WOW! and Smoke was BEAST!!! Can't wait to see this play out!

I personally believe that top three will be
1. Brandon
2. PCM
3. Smoed

Brandon has amazing stunts and tumbling, if they hit both days then the title is theirs once again. PCM mysterious has come a long way. They placed 8th last year, was only 4 points behind brandon at cheersport, and .1 behind smoed at spirit sports. If they hit then the spot is theirs. Smoed has amazing tumbling but I don't think their stunts hit the big difficulty mark (and if it technically does I don't think they have the WOW factor.)
All of the teams are amazing and it all comes down to who hits and who doesn't. I just hope that this year they place teams where they should be unlike last year.

Back