All-Star Smokes Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Smoke's music is always at the top of my favorite mixes every year. Can't wait to see the compete.

i don't know if this is a horrible question or not haha but who is doing those ke$ha voice overs..i mean i doubt it's her but whoever it is sounds a lot like her.........I'm waiting to feel like an idiot when someone is like...ummm it is her...

i don't know if this is a horrible question or not haha but who is doing those ke$ha voice overs..i mean i doubt it's her but whoever it is sounds a lot like her.........I'm waiting to feel like an idiot when someone is like...ummm it is her...
She did some of the voiceovers while in atlanta. There was a debate over whether it was her or not but a music company confirmed that she did some

Ke$sha herself is doing the ones in Patrick's mixes. He met her and she agreed to do some voiceovers for him.

Obsessed with their stunt music, one of my favorite songs & the remix they used is just hotttt. I uploaded Smoke's mix, as well as Platinum's, to Cheer Library to make it easier for everyone. :)

Back