All-Star Smokes Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Switch the shoes around a bit... If you ran into Ke$ha, what would be the first 2 things you (or anyone) would do, esp if it were a superstar like that?

And 2, why would you tell people it was her if it's close enough the real thing. If people are gullible enough to believe it, I wouldn't confess it either lol. The world was flat at one time, until people got pictures lol. Until I see a picture of her in his studio (which *hint hint* would have been one of the first thing I would've done myself), then I'm calling the BS card. You don't have a guest superstar like that and not take one picture with them lol.

someone sounds bitter because they don't have a ke$ha voiceover in their music :\
Interesting thought. Incorrect, but interesting none the less.

Patrick is proof. He wouldn't post and lie to everyone.

And I have heard from coaches that have the voice-overs tell me that it is indeed not Kesha. And, since the aforementioned coaches sat with the music producer while the voice overs were being produced I tend to trust them.

Wouldn't you think the conversation would go something like this:
Coach: OMG!!! Socrates, Kesha did a voice over for my teams music and it's fierce.
Me: wow thats so cool, did you get to meet her?

In reality the conversation went like this:
Coach: OMG!!! Listen to this voice over! Who does it sound like?
Me: Wow! That sounds like Kesha! Is it?
Coach: no.. But it's crazy how much she sounds like her.

I believe 100% that Patrick is being honest when he says she did the voiceovers. If she didn't then he is lying to his clients and would have some upset people.
He never said that every voiceover that sounds like Ke$sha was by her, but he did say that some of them are in fact her.

Obsessed with their stunt music, one of my favorite songs & the remix they used is just hotttt. I uploaded Smoke's mix, as well as Platinum's, to Cheer Library to make it easier for everyone. :)
Thank you! I really love Platinums music I couldn't hear it to well at Cheersport. I think Smokes music will grow on me.

I believe 100% that Patrick is being honest when he says she did the voiceovers. If she didn't then he is lying to his clients and would have some upset people.
He never said that every voiceover that sounds like Ke$sha was by her, but he did say that some of them are in fact her.
Sorry to say. But I have friendly resources in GA confirming that he admitted it wasn't her. Very reliable ones that I wouldn't say who they are because I respect my word to them. Between them and the actually coaches that's stated above by "socratesofcheer", sorry... But not convinced... The mixes with the vocals in it are great! Otherwise, show me a picture. And I'll believe it.

Sorry to say. But I have friendly resources in GA confirming that he admitted it wasn't her. Very reliable ones that I wouldn't say who they are because I respect my word to them. Between them and the actually coaches that's stated above by "socratesofcheer", sorry... But not convinced... The mixes with the vocals in it are great! Otherwise, show me a picture. And I'll believe it.
Oh well. I'm gonna just keep thinking its Kesha cause it makes me feel special. Just a comment on Patrick though, if he did lie to some clients, that is awful and so not good service. I want new Kesha songs out too.....

Well if he is indeed lying to clients then that is awful, but until there is proof that he lied on here I guess I will continue believing that it is her.

Well if he is indeed lying to clients then that is awful, but until there is proof that he lied on here I guess I will continue believing that it is her.
see my reply to justellingithowitis

I have no idea who this Patrick guy is (not being funny, just stating that I have no knowledge of him so my thoughts/opinions are unbiased)..I mean I obviously know what he does, lol..just not who he is.

What I was going to say is that Kesha did not need to be in his studio in order to do the voice overs. My father has been in the radio business for 35 years and many record execs have his number on speed dial (lol...some really do). Sure, there are plenty of times artists like T-Pain, Little Wayne, etc. come to the station and actually chat on air if they're in town for a concert. If they're in the station (well technically stations, as there are 7 of them under the same building that my father is the operations manager of as well as being the program director of one) as a result of the aforementioned situations, then they'll do voice overs and sound bytes for the station in house. However, that is not how most of them work. Have you guys ever heard the commercials (or technically intros) from numerous artists stating things like, "this is Keshsa and you're listening to Kiss Fm", "this is Little Wayne and you're listening to Planet Radio", etc? Often there are even numerous artists strewn into one intro even..."this is, celebrity one, celebrity two, celebrity three, etc". Those artists are NOT personally coming to all of these radio stations JUST to cut a sound byte. They have a list of them they usually do at one time. So let's use Kesha. She has a list of radio stations that she has to say, "this is Kesha and you're listening to the number one radio station in south florida", then radio station two's clip, then radio station 3's clip, etc. So she's not in every single studio (actually not even close to most) when she's making the sound bytes for the stations.

So I don't find it unrealistic that a well known producer/mixer knows a few people in high places to get someone like Kesha to do a few voice overs for him while she's doing her other 30 of the day for radio stations. 30 is just a random number I threw out btw....

So while I don't know if it's true or not bc I don't know this guy, haven't heard the mix, etc. I do know that it's ENTIRELY possible and that it does not require an artist to be in house. The producer is responsible for getting the sound bytes and voice overs clipped in the music where he/she wants them. So there doesn't need to be (and most often won't be) visual "proof". He might not have even met Kesha, but she did his voice overs. Does that make sense?

Back