All-Star So Who Is A Wc Shooting Star?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do they announce it? Message board? Emails? Phone Calls?

They list the team roster on twitter? I have to go see if I can find it.

i think the wcss twitter account has been congratulating some of the new girls who made the team, i don't believe there's a roster on there though. apparently, shooting stars has their first set of twins on the team!

Not sure if i should, but the Shooting Star twitter is tagging the new girls, and i follow alot of the old stars who made the team again, so i guess i could post the names of those i see?
Unsure if people would freak about posting minor's names though..

Not sure if i should, but the Shooting Star twitter is tagging the new girls, and i follow alot of the old stars who made the team again, so i guess i could post the names of those i see?
Unsure if people would freak about posting minor's names though..

Probably not a good idea...........

How do they announce it? Message board? Emails? Phone Calls?

You are at the tryout. They say they are excited for the upcoming season.. then they say something about you and give you your SS folder.. then you all cry... then they let their parents.. then they cry with the parents.. then a speech about how important it is for commitment ect...

That was Amber's explination!! :)

i think the wcss twitter account has been congratulating some of the new girls who made the team, i don't believe there's a roster on there though. apparently, shooting stars has their first set of twins on the team!
The twins are FABULOUS girls!! One was on Odyssey last year and one was moved up to STARS!!!

You are at the tryout. They say they are excited for the upcoming season.. then they say something about you and give you your SS folder.. then you all cry... then they let their parents.. then they cry with the parents.. then a speech about how important it is for commitment ect...

That was Amber's explination!! :)

Not to be a downer but what happens to the kids who were invited but don't make it? (If that even happens.....I honestly do not know their process) Are they standing there and find out they didn't make it? Does the staff tell them what team they will be on>

Back