All-Star So Who Is A Wc Shooting Star?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you have to be invited to tryout for shooting stars? People on here say you do, but their website says that they have open tryouts. Anyone know for sure?

Has the SS tryout process always been this exclusive? (at a loss for a better word than that)
Or did they start doing invites when SS started to dominate? Hahah

Has the SS tryout process always been this exclusive? (at a loss for a better word than that)
Or did they start doing invites when SS started to dominate? Hahah

It has always been this way. The invitations are given at awards night to the girls as the graduating seniors are given there alumni shirt. (It is a baseball style shirt with the year on the back) so the old welcome the new. The girl walks through a bride of stars to receive the envelope. Next to the bow ceremony it is the most emotional. I have pictures of both I will pull out and post.

As it has been said above if you are from outside the gym you must first meet with Elaine and Joelle, do a tryout and if they want they will give an invite to come to tryouts.

Girls are given a folder through out the week as they make the team, if they are not going to male the team there will be a meeting with E or J to offer a team. It may be O, Suns or Starlites depending on the age. Most WC teams are not set until June as there may be some movement during the first month.

It has always been this way. The invitations are given at awards night to the girls as the graduating seniors are given there alumni shirt. (It is a baseball style shirt with the year on the back) so the old welcome the new. The girl walks through a bride of stars to receive the envelope. Next to the bow ceremony it is the most emotional. I have pictures of both I will pull out and post.

As it has been said above if you are from outside the gym you must first meet with Elaine and Joelle, do a tryout and if they want they will give an invite to come to tryouts.

Girls are given a folder through out the week as they make the team, if they are not going to male the team there will be a meeting with E or J to offer a team. It may be O, Suns or Starlites depending on the age. Most WC teams are not set until June as there may be some movement during the first month.

Please do, I cannot wait to see them!

this sounds so special!! it is such a huge achievement to make a team like stars and its sounds like they make it an amazing experience for these girls from start to finish! i wish this happened over here!!

Back