All-Star So Who Is A Wc Shooting Star?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to be a downer but what happens to the kids who were invited but don't make it? (If that even happens.....I honestly do not know their process) Are they standing there and find out they didn't make it? Does the staff tell them what team they will be on>

Amber says last year the did all the cuts before the final day. Each cut day they would call people aside when they were cut. So on final day that was the team.

I did see the other day that one of the girls that was invited announced she was on Odyssey so I assume that's how it works.

Happy that kids don't have to hear the bad news in the middle of other kids good news if that makes sense. LOL

Congratulations to all the 2012 1013 WC SS's!!!

Everytime some posts Miss Hunnay all I can think of is that kid from Toddlers & Tiaras..."Honey Boo Boo Child..."
I also didn't get my call for Spirit Medium Coed :-( So what if I aged out 18 years ago! I'm only 5'2 I could totally pass for an 18 year old...with gray hair...lol.

Everytime some posts Miss Hunnay all I can think of is that kid from Toddlers & Tiaras..."Honey Boo Boo Child..."
I also didn't get my call for Spirit Medium Coed :-( So what if I aged out 18 years ago! I'm only 5'2 I could totally pass for an 18 year old...with gray hair...lol.

Don't worry, I pretend that Honey Boo Boo Child secretly is Miss Hunnay.

If you want just have SOT pretend to be from Mexico and then you can compete because the USASF is very forgiving when you are not following the age rules. ;)

I didn't get my call for Panthers, my Stars folder, and Celine took my chance for center flyer on SE. Now it is all up to Miss Hunnay to call me, maybe. :cow:
you are doing the absolute complete most. :cow:
but lets be honest, thats why we love you!

Back