OT Soffe Sports Bras

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 29, 2010
Does anybody know where you can buy plain Soffee sports bras online or in store? For college we can only wear plain Adidas and Soffee brand to practice and Adidas can sometimes be expensive so I was just wondering if anybody knew where you could purchase Soffee brand sports bras!

Hahaha I'm not at all...luckily! But thanks for the heads up! I always double up my sports bras out of habit anyways!
Soffe had two outlets in NC. One is 2 miles from my office. Sometimes they have them there for super cheap ($6-$10). Let me know it you can't get then online and need some picked up.

Good idea, I never would have thought of that!!! And I didn't either until they said those were the only brands we could wear haha.

It's probably because Adidas is your school's athletic sponsor - so you can't wear Nike/Reebok/under armour. It's weird that it would extend to your practice wear. I would think it would be okay to wear no name stuff to practice though?

It's probably because Adidas is your school's athletic sponsor - so you can't wear Nike/Reebok/under armour. It's weird that it would extend to your practice wear. I would think it would be okay to wear no name stuff to practice though?

Yeah, I thought it was kinda weird too! But oh well!!

Academy has been carrying more Soffe stuff - not just the cotton shorts. I'm pretty sure I saw sports bras in that section, too.

Back