All-Star Spirit Sports- Duel In The Desert /palm Springs 1/31/15 - 2/1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is the no videoing rule new? Is it like a Worlds/NCA type thing where they don't really say anything to you or are they really strict about it?

I have heard that the 3 paid bids will be given to a Youth team, Junior Team and Senior team.

Take it with a grain of salt......

Are they going to post The Summit Declaration anytime soon!? I don't understand why it has to be a big secret [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nfinity is having a pop up store at the Hard Rock Palm Springs

B8inMq5CUAApAvy.jpg:large

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, drive safe everyone!

I'm so irritated. My cp has basically been home sick all week so now I can't pull her early from school on Friday. Which means traffic. In the rain. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Will you drive me? lol

rain is only 10-50% chance (ventura to la to palm springs) and even if it does itll be light.

I'm so irritated. My cp has basically been home sick all week so now I can't pull her early from school on Friday. Which means traffic. In the rain. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Will you drive me? lol

I'm so sorry your cp has been sick :( is she feeling better now? My boy has been sick for two days now and last night he started with this awful dry cough! I'm so nervous to leave for PS because last time he got sick he had to be admitted to the hospital for 3 days [emoji30]

Last edited:
They go to the highest scoring teams this year. Only two can go to the same division of both are highest but they no longer go by division winners anymore. That is all I remember hearing today

Wow that's a huge change, thanks

Cali Coed will get theirs for sure. Not sure about the rest. I think either Nfinity or Bangerz might get one. Oh wait maybe PCM IOC6

There was a really long delay at one point during worlds divisions today. I think it was Tannaz that went on the speaker system telling people waiting to watch smoed to go to the back of the arena until they go. It was crazy crowded.

I really liked PCM Enchanted, I think it was large senior 3. Probably one of the cleanest PCM teams I've seen.

Black Ops are just sooo good this year and I love their whole look. Those orange bows are beautiful and just the right touch.

Praying for the boy from Desert Storm restricted 5 ... not sure exactly what happened but it was a bad tumbling collision and he was carried out on a stretcher.

All the teams usually bring it for day 2 so hopefully we'll see more hit routines

Back