All-Star Spirit Sports- Duel In The Desert /palm Springs 1/31/15 - 2/1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haven't seen a bid declaration for this comp yet. Any info out there as to how the bids will be distributed? Lots of international teams this year.

In the past the international teams, I believe, were only eligible for one of the paids.

Haven't seen a bid declaration for this comp yet. Any info out there as to how the bids will be distributed? Lots of international teams this year.

I think last year it was

1-full paid to all girl
1-full paid to Coed
1-full paid to International
1- full paid to next highest score, not including international

Last year the paid bids went to

American Cheer Flyers (Medium Coed),
California Allstars Aces (Medium All Girl),
California Allstars Bangerz (Int'l Coed 5),
Desert Storm Elite Rage (Small Coed)

I'm so excited for this comp but not liking this whole top secret schedule fiasco! Has it always been like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know who the 33 worlds teams are? I'm dying to know
I know from Arizona. Usa Starz vanity and reign, dse rage, bliss, and outlaws. Cali sparkle. Az thunder should be going. There might be a few more but this state doesn't have a ton of worlds teams.

I'm really upset I don't get to go to this competition anymore, I've been going there since I was 6, and it's always been my favorite comp.

Do you know who the 33 worlds teams are? I'm dying to know

SS5
Macs S5
AZ Allstars Purple Tide
USA Starz Vanity
DSE Bliss
Cali Lady Bullets
PCM Fantasy

SSC5
Spirit Legacy
Cali Smoed
5 Star Dream
Reno Teal
Macs
DSE Rage
CJA Gunz

SLC5
Cali Coed

MS5
OC Black
Cali Aces

MSC5
Cali Black Ops
CF Blackout
American Cheer Flyers

From SS on facebook..
"Anyone spectators looking for the 2015 Palm Springs schedule, the coaches have had tentative schedules for the past two weeks and are still working on conflicts. Once they have all approved it then it will be posted on the SS website as well as here."

Back