Stretchs For Flyers!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey I am a flyer too, my scorpion is nearly straight. Basically stretch it every day (make sure you warm up first) and do lots and lots of bridges and walk your feet to your hands and push back on your shoulders if that makes sense! And sit in splits on your right leg, get someone to push your shoulders backwards and try and reach your leg!
I still need to improve my b&a though so if anyone's got tips for that i'd appreciate xx

Hey I am a flyer too, my scorpion is nearly straight. Basically stretch it every day (make sure you warm up first) and do lots and lots of bridges and walk your feet to your hands and push back on your shoulders if that makes sense! And sit in splits on your right leg, get someone to push your shoulders backwards and try and reach your leg!
I still need to improve my b&a though so if anyone's got tips for that i'd appreciate xx
yes all of these will definitley help u!
good luck the key is just to work on it everyday

for bow and arrows the door frame helps me alot also though you can sit in splits and hyper-extended splits. also if you sit in a split and lay forward you can grab your foot and roll onto your back so your lying in a bow. its hard to explain but it makes alot of sense if you see it

For the bow I would suggest that hyper extended splits works very well and getting your middle splits helps a ton! it gives you that other aspect of flexibility making pulling the bow a lot easier

for stretching for scorps i do a pretty weird stretch. i stand against a wall with my back to it with my feet together. then i lean down and touch my toes, and then the leg i wanna pull a scorp with i life up behind me and pretty much do a split on the wall. and then i lift myself as far up as i can like from the ground trying to make my body parrell to my leg(like a pencil) if you want you could use a chair to help you get up and balance.

i have a stright leg scorpion and they way i shrech is go to into a brige and walk your hands trowds your feet and work on geting all the wat throgh your legs and you can go to your elbows this helps alot!:)

Everyone has pretty much said it all! Splits & pushing down on them hard for about 20 seconds works a lot :)

Latest posts

Back