All-Star Summit 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is my daughters small youth 3

Stars Vipers hydra 3

My daughters first year ever basing, she has won NCA her last 3 seasons but this team is by far the best because she absolutely loves every one of them and she has learned so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my CP's team youth 3 team, day 2 at Summit. She is 12 and has been cheering since age 5. Previously she has been on RS5, J4 (including this year) and Senior teams. By far, this team has been her favorite. All but 3 girls on this team have their doubles or trick pass fulls. They are just a talented bunch who have so much fun together. But holy crap... They are all so tiny lol!

This is my CP's team youth 3 team, day 2 at Summit. She is 12 and has been cheering since age 5. Previously she has been on RS5, J4 (including this year) and Senior teams. By far, this team has been her favorite. All but 3 girls on this team have their doubles or trick pass fulls. They are just a talented bunch who have so much fun together. But holy crap... They are all so tiny lol!

They looked great, but I have to ask why are they competing as a level 3 if they all have all those higher level skills?

They looked great, but I have to ask why are they competing as a level 3 if they all have all those higher level skills?

They are so tiny... Most of the bases were flyers last year. The stunting is their difficulty. [emoji53] the entire gym is that way. The coaches are really trying to make them solid at a level of stunting before moving them up. Same as they do in tumbling. Very difficult to take a girl who has never based and teach them to base a level 3, 4, etc.

They are so tiny... Most of the bases were flyers last year. The stunting is their difficulty. [emoji53] the entire gym is that way. The coaches are really trying to make them solid at a level of stunting before moving them up. Same as they do in tumbling. Very difficult to take a girl who has never based and teach them to base a level 3, 4, etc.
I can related to this which is why I agree with them being level 3.
I coach a middle school team and we have very strong stunting at middle school - full libs, body positions, basket tosses.. but we compete in the lower division because we don't have the tumbling needed to be competitive in the higher division. We get questioned all the time for it and I'm always confident and happy to tell them why.

Latest posts

Back