All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know their will be a wiki page of some sort but I'll keep a running track/ list here in this post by division that way if you find out new ones you can post them and I'll add them to this daily as kind of an ease of use quick to find thing-

**Small Senior 1
WC- Champion Cheer- Ember (11/2 NCA)

**Small Youth 2
WC- Cheer City United- Pegasus (11/1 UCA)

**Small Junior 2
WC- Corpus Christi Allstars- Tiger Sharks (10/18 Cheerpower)
WC- Express Cheer- Extreme (10/25 Cheerpower)
WC- GymTyme Allstars (10/25 WSF)
WC- Southaven Wildcats- Envy (11/1 UCA)
WC- The Cheer Center (10/25 Cheerpower)

**Large Junior 2
WC- Reflex Jags - Jr Heat (11/8 Cheerpower)

**Small Senior 2
WC- Corpus Christi Allstars- Great Whites (10/18 Cheerpower)
WC- Southaven Wildcats (10/26 Cheersport)

**Small Junior 3
WC- Allstar Athletics (11/2 Cheerpower)
WC- Blaze Cheer & Tumble (11/1 NCA)
WC- Express Cheer- Executioners (11/2 NCA)
WC- ICE Allstars- Arctic Chill (11/2 Cheersport)
WC- Jaguar Athletics- Leopard (10/26 Cheersport)

**Small Senior 3
WC- The Cheer Connection- Shock (10/25 Cheerpower)

**Small Senior 3 Coed
WC- Premier Athletics Knoxville North (10/25 WSF)
AL- Connect Cheer NW- Midnight (2014 Sea 2 Sky)
PD- Natural Venom (2014 Sea 2 Sky)

**Small Junior 4
WC- Pinnacle - Team Coral (10/18 Cheerpower)

**Small Senior 4
WC- Bullitt Athletics (11/2 Cheersport)
WC- Findlay Cheer Elite (10/25 Cheerpower)
WC- Twister Cheer Company - Storm (11/8 Cheerpower)

**Large Senior 4
WC- Illinois Allstars- Lady P's (11/2 Cheerpower)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wildcards:

October 18 Cheerpower San Antonio

The teams that ended up accepting wildcard bids were

Pinnacle - Coral junior 4 small
Corpus Christi - Tiger Sharks junior 2 small
Corpus Christi - Great Whites senior 2 small

The j2 and j4 tied so they gave 3 bids

October 25 Cheerpower Columbus

The cheer center - junior 2 small
Findlay cheer elite - senior 4 small

October 25 Cheerpower Garland
Express Cheer - extreme junior 2 small
The Cheer Connection - shock senior 3 small

Lol already 3 small j2 teams that accepted bids and only one of them could make it past day 1 unless they end up getting paid later on! Crazy!

So if you get a Wildcard bid the team can only Advance if they get a paid bid later? What's the point of going as a wildcard if you don't receive a paid bid later, if you are only going to get to compete one day?

So if you get a Wildcard bid the team can only Advance if they get a paid bid later? What's the point of going as a wildcard if you don't receive a paid bid later, if you are only going to get to compete one day?
Wildcard bids can only upgrade to paid and not at larges, so if you don't get a paid later then you must compete Friday and win your division. Then you still have to compete Saturday and Sunday.

If that's the only way you can go and you really want to go then go for it, but before they are awarded on registration it asks if you will accept a wildcard, if you say no then it automatically goes to the next in line.

Post as the season progresses what gym and team with level has received a bid…

Wildcards:

October 18 Cheerpower San Antonio

The teams that ended up accepting wildcard bids were

Pinnacle - Coral junior 4 small
Corpus Christi - Tiger Sharks junior 2 small
Corpus Christi - Great Whites senior 2 small

The j2 and j4 tied so they gave 3 bids

October 25 Cheerpower Columbus

The cheer center - junior 2 small
Findlay cheer elite - senior 4 small

October 25 Cheerpower Garland
Express Cheer - extreme junior 2 small
The Cheer Connection - shock senior 3 small

Lol already 3 small j2 teams that accepted bids and only one of them could make it past day 1 unless they end up getting paid later on! Crazy!

WSF October 25

Wildcard bids

GymTyme Allstars - junior 2
Premier Athletics Knoxville north - Senior 3

(I'll see if I can find out if they are large or small and once I find out I'll edit it) but if it's small it's another j2 wildcard lol

Last edited:
Wildcard bids can only upgrade to paid and not at larges, so if you don't get a paid later then you must compete Friday and win your division. Then you still have to compete Saturday and Sunday.

If that's the only way you can go and you really want to go then go for it, but before they are awarded on registration it asks if you will accept a wildcard, if you say no then it automatically goes to the next in line.

Ok let me get this correct, lol if you get a wildcard and don't get a paid bid later, the athlete is required to pay their accommodations and such?

Ok let me get this correct, lol if you get a wildcard and don't get a paid bid later, the athlete is required to pay their accommodations and such?

Yes, a wildcard is like an at large except you are committed to competing Friday and required to win to move on. So if you don't move on you have 2 free days at Disney or wherever that you just paid for

Typically how many teams are in a Friday "division"? Are we talking about being first out of 6-7 teams, or like 25-30?

The ones I'm about to post came from Twitter so don't shoot me if I'm wrong:

Oct 26 cheersport nashville
Jaguar Athletics - leopard junior 3
Southaven wildcats - senior 2

Nov 1 UCA Southaven

Southaven wildcats - envy junior 2 small (lol another one)
Cheer City United - Pegasus Youth 2 small

^This is the one I'm questioning youth teams are not eligible for wildcards but I asked a coach there and they definitely got it!//also they got 2nd in their division.

Nov 2 Cheerpower dekalb
Allstar Athletics - junior 3 small
Illinois Allstars - senior 4 large

Nov 2 NCA Arlington
Champion cheer - ember senior 1
Express cheer - executioners junior 3 small

For the one below I only know one of 2 teams that received them at this competition

Nov 2 cheersport Indianapolis
ICE allstars - arctic chill junior 3 small

Last edited:
Also, I for some reason got the impression that paid Summit bids are really hard to get, and that it's actually pretty likely for an at large bid team to win at summit over a paid bid team just because the margin of difference between a team that would get a paid and one that would just get an at large is so small that there really isn't much difference between the two? Is this true?

Typically how many teams are in a Friday "division"? Are we talking about being first out of 6-7 teams, or like 25-30?
This is the first year of friday divisions and I think they are awarding 220 wildcard bids. (First wildcard bid comp there was a tie so as of now they will be over 220 awarded)

The small divisions are more popular hence how all the teams we know size on so far are small teams / also they are only suppose to award to junior and senior teams.

But I think it will be lopsided with some having close to 25 in a division and others only having 5 or 6

Also, I for some reason got the impression that paid Summit bids are really hard to get, and that it's actually pretty likely for an at large bid team to win at summit over a paid bid team just because the margin of difference between a team that would get a paid and one that would just get an at large is so small that there really isn't much difference between the two? Is this true?

Paids are definitely harder to get for example my daughters team got 5 at larges last season... And I think we were very good and we beat teams with paid summit bids earlier on in the season. It just depends on the competition. I say at larges and paids are definitely on a closer level playing field. I think more of the paids are guaranteed to be better and you are going to have a few at larges that just got lucky to get in but since there is more of them they have just as much chance to win as a paid.

The wildcards on the other hand cut their chances significantly I think.

Back