All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

also varsity has a list (not as updated as my list lol) of summit bids just like last year! I know I'm missing roughly 3 teams, one from one comp and two from another comp!

anyways on varsity's list they have some of whats on my list and 2 other teams listed in the small s3 coed divison that I dont know where the bid came from? I know it did not come from a comp Im missing so where did their bids come from?? is this something from last year that I was suppose to remember and I forgot???

anyone:

Natural Venum Blackout
Connect Cheer NW Midnight

if you know what kind of bid they are on or where they came from I would love to update it to the list so it is correct! lol

Eta: NEVERMIND they are from last year but we're deferred till this season! Got it figured out!

I'm pretty sure CCNW Midnight did not defer their bid to this year... or else we are planning on surprising the parents and kids at a later point this season.

I'm pretty sure CCNW Midnight did not defer their bid to this year... or else we are planning on surprising the parents and kids at a later point this season.

Haha! A team did though, didn't they? In addition to NV.

I believe so. My guess woul that it was the two highest scoring teams recieving bids or that they were in different divisions. Midnight and Blackout were both Coed 3 teams so I doubt our 2nd place was higher than the other 1st place bid winners.

When I went and researched both after I was told that about being deferred it shows they did somewhere I forgot where I saw it though. Also it's AL so maybe yall will get a paid you can upgrade to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I went and researched both after I was told that about being deferred it shows they did somewhere I forgot where I saw it though. Also it's AL so maybe yall will get a paid you can upgrade to!

Interesting.. I'll have to check in with the coaches and see what they say. That'd be really cool if they did defer it.

I've said this before, but I dread S2S so much, because our gym won't defer. Two weeks. Ugh. Not enough time or money.

Interesting.. I'll have to check in with the coaches and see what they say. That'd be really cool if they did defer it.
Yes also I read that yall were the two highest even with CC getting 2nd.

At UCA they said they will only award bids to first place teams in the declaration. And our j2 got 3rd that I'm still bitter about ... Lol anyways the first 2 teams had a bid already in our division and they awarded us an AL bid over every other level 2 team that won their division because our score was so high. Which we declined like the other 4 bids but still. So it can happen I guess!

Last edited:
(
Yes also I read that yall were the two highest even with CC getting 2nd.

At UCA they said they will only award bids to first place teams in the declaration. And our j2 got 3rd that I'm still bitter about ... Lol anyways the first 2 teams had a bid already in our division and they awarded us an AL bid over every other level 2 team that won their division because our score was so high. Which we declined like the other 4 bids but still. So it can happen I guess!

I'm super curious to know what is going on with our bid then. My brother who was at the gym last year said they didn't defer and was confused why the bid was listed online but the current Midnight coach (who was at a different gym last year) said yes we did defer but this year we are large coed-3 so I don't know how that works. I don't think we are allowed to compete at a different division all year than what the bid was recieved at and still use it.

(

I'm super curious to know what is going on with our bid then. My brother who was at the gym last year said they didn't defer and was confused why the bid was listed online but the current Midnight coach (who was at a different gym last year) said yes we did defer but this year we are large coed-3 so I don't know how that works. I don't think we are allowed to compete at a different division all year than what the bid was recieved at and still use it.

I think you can do exactly that, since there aren't any rules about what you actually bring to the Summit other than it has to be what you won. You could have a tryout later for the Summit team or make changes to a team to make it fit. Right? Not ideal, but I think the rules allow for it.

I think you can do exactly that, since there aren't any rules about what you actually bring to the Summit other than it has to be what you won. You could have a tryout later for the Summit team or make changes to a team to make it fit. Right? Not ideal, but I think the rules allow for it.

I remember at S2S in the coaches meeting Damienne (the head Summit coordinator lady) said that there are some restrictions to help ensure that the Summit bids are being deferred in as fair a way as possible. I cannot remember exactly what examples she gave though (I believe one was that we had to submit our roster earlier or something like that)

I remember at S2S in the coaches meeting Damienne (the head Summit coordinator lady) said that there are some restrictions to help ensure that the Summit bids are being deferred in as fair a way as possible. I cannot remember exactly what examples she gave though (I believe one was that we had to submit our roster earlier or something like that)

Hmm. Well, that's good. I like S2S and I like the Summit, but them together annoys me.

Seriously! Either move the comp up earlier in the year or take away the Summit bids and give them out at a different Canadian comp.

This year is even worse with it being a week later. The only things I'm looking forward to are the beds at the Fairmont Waterfront. Lol!

But if they qualify in a small division u can only compete small. If u qualify in lg division with say 26 u can bring 32 to summit.

But if they qualify in a small division u can only compete small. If u qualify in lg division with say 26 u can bring 32 to summit.

Right, but you could (except for what Dani is saying) change your team throughout the year to fit that requirement.

Eta: example...you could get a S3 small bid this weekend. Add kids and try to get a large...then remove kids for the summit. Or even also get a large bid, bring the large team, have them compete TWICE at the Summit (subtracting kids for small).

Seriously! Either move the comp up earlier in the year or take away the Summit bids and give them out at a different Canadian comp.
Don't compete in the competition if u can't go. We did Ocean City 2 years ago first week in April and went to Worlds a few weeks later. We knew it would be quick and prepared the best we could .

Back