All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only people I don't have added to the list up top are the nov 2 cheersport Columbus WC winners

And the Nov 1 Uca pueblo

And the nov 1 NCA Arlington (im assuming this one is the small gym division winners)

Does anyone know these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the Nov 1 NCA Arlington was Blaze, but I don't remember which team. I think level 3. It was the small gym division.

80ebf56486e3eb72f20ae7aaf4af7448.jpg

So I searched for all these bid winners and some of these comps don't appear to have happened as scheduled.

Cheersport Columbus (11/2)
Cheerpower Belton (11/1)
So I guess those are bids that are disappearing..

Also

So that means I just need to get clarification on who got the small gym NCA ones exactly so I get it updated correctly and also the UCA pueblo comp as well.

(The only ones not currently on my list at the top of page 1.)

Also I'm still confused why the other Uca comp gave a bid to a youth team when they clearly say the WC bids are only for junior and senior and this team didn't even win their division eitheir. I'm assuming the one in front of them did not accept so it's amazing for them... But confusing for me!

80ebf56486e3eb72f20ae7aaf4af7448.jpg

So I searched for all these bid winners and some of these comps don't appear to have happened as scheduled.

Cheersport Columbus (11/2)
Cheerpower Belton (11/1)
So I guess those are bids that are disappearing..

Also

So that means I just need to get clarification on who got the small gym NCA ones exactly so I get it updated correctly and also the UCA pueblo comp as well.

(The only ones not currently on my list at the top of page 1.)

Also I'm still confused why the other Uca comp gave a bid to a youth team when they clearly say the WC bids are only for junior and senior and this team didn't even win their division eitheir. I'm assuming the one in front of them did not accept so it's amazing for them... But confusing for me!

I think there might be some mistakes on the Summit event listings, I noticed that it says The American Championship in CA(Anaheim) Nov wasn't giving any paid bids but went I went to American website it said they are giving out 2 paid bids, so not sure which one is correct.

also varsity has a list (not as updated as my list lol) of summit bids just like last year! I know I'm missing roughly 3 teams, one from one comp and two from another comp!

anyways on varsity's list they have some of whats on my list and 2 other teams listed in the small s3 coed divison that I dont know where the bid came from? I know it did not come from a comp Im missing so where did their bids come from?? is this something from last year that I was suppose to remember and I forgot???

anyone:

Natural Venum Blackout
Connect Cheer NW Midnight

if you know what kind of bid they are on or where they came from I would love to update it to the list so it is correct! lol

Eta: NEVERMIND they are from last year but we're deferred till this season! Got it figured out!

Last edited:
Natural Venum Blackout
Connect Cheer NW Midnight

if you know what kind of bid they are on or where they came from I would love to update it to the list so it is correct! lol

Eta: NEVERMIND they are from last year but we're deferred till this season! Got it figured out![/QUOTE]

The bids came from the Sea2Sky competition in Canada. I personally am not a fan of deferred bids but that's only because teams change so much from year to year.

ONLY at Sea to Sky. I assume because it's the only international Summit bid comp.

Eta: last year they only gave 4 bids. Two teams deferred. Two planned on attending, but I think one gym ended up changing their minds. Not positive.

Just my opinion -
Not a big fan of The Summit. Much prefer US Finals because it is more non-political and harder to win the Overall Championship - truly a National Title IMHO.
Having been to both, I liked that the Summit had a Worlds feel to it, and that there was an actual overall winner at the end of the weekend. I actually am probably the exact opposite of you in that I hated US Finals....and I had a team walk away with a jacket.

Having been to both, I liked that the Summit had a Worlds feel to it, and that there was an actual overall winner at the end of the weekend. I actually am probably the exact opposite of you in that I hated US Finals....and I had a team walk away with a jacket.

I agree! CP has attended both, won a jacket at US Finals (placed 2nd in the overall) and has won Summit. I did not like US Finals at all. I'm not a fan of the multiple regional competitions and then waiting weeks for the final rankings. Summit was definitely a better overall experience.

Just my opinion -
Not a big fan of The Summit. Much prefer US Finals because it is more non-political and harder to win the Overall Championship - truly a National Title IMHO.

I agree. I like that the US Finals is made up of multiple EP's so you don't have to go to one particular EP to get a bid, makes it feel more like an overall winner vs. a Varsity national champion. Also like that you have the option of choosing your location, so you can save thousands of dollars by going to the location that's an hour away but still get to compete against teams halfway across the country. Waiting for the final rankings kinda suck but I saw a lot of teams had parties for the reveal last year which seemed pretty cool.

Deferred bids [emoji19] didn't even know they existed.. And eww. Why? LOL
I believe it is because this competition is held really late in the year, and the teams that got bids didn't really have time to plan/prepare to get to Summit. Also, isn't it on the West Coast? So a very last minute flight from the West Coast to Orlando would not be cheap!!

I'm SURE it has to do with the international teams. In order to fly to a competition in Florida, Canadian athletes/coaches/families would need to get passports. From the teams I'm familiar with, few from that part of Canada travel outside of the PNW where they may not need a passport (I don't know, but I don't need one to drive to Canada), so they may not be something they'd have already. It would probably be impossible to get it together in the two weeks (3 last year) between S2S and the Summit.

Back