All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe soon.

We went against California Allstars Blue Ice at NCA and I paid close attention to them because I knew we would see them at the Summit because they have had an at large bid for a little while. They are no longer on the list as of now so they were just dropped from it.
Wonder why they aren't coming now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What? No, they're coming! CPs BFF is on Blue Ice and they're looking forward to hanging out at Disney together. I'll have to some investigation...

What? No, they're coming! CPs BFF is on Blue Ice and they're looking forward to hanging out at Disney together. I'll have to some investigation...
Lol maybe summit moved them to the wrong division on the list.

Our senior coed large r5 got a paid bid back in December ...

And they have been listed correctly on the list until last week.

Someone moved them to the all girl division and I promise our boys are definitely still on the team so maybe it's just jacked up!

2015%20Summit%20Bid%20Winners.pdf

Hmmm...that's very interesting!! Varsity list shows University Cheer Force Frost (WC). I wonder if they posted Wild Card bids whether they were accepted or not??!
Off topic but makes me so happy to see my gym Cheerletics on this list

Lol maybe summit moved them to the wrong division on the list.

Our senior coed large r5 got a paid bid back in December ...

And they have been listed correctly on the list until last week.

Someone moved them to the all girl division and I promise our boys are definitely still on the team so maybe it's just jacked up!

I was about to say; our gym has a team in that category and I was pretty sure ya'll had boys. LOL

I was about to say; our gym has a team in that category and I was pretty sure ya'll had boys. LOL
Definitely boys!! I'm sure they will get it corrected.

One of the boys realized it today and was like oh hey we're all girl large restricted 5 now. I think he was gonna own it and do whatever it had to take but he is gonna compete on Cobras! Lol

FYI : I think allstar revolution justice (also listed under large all girl) is coed as well. We have competed against them a couple times I think but they definitely had boys. I do know several of their boys were off their worlds team as well as several the girl crossovers so they may have been over limit and dropped them but I have no idea.

Excited because my former gyms Large Senior 2 got an at large bid passed down to them from Cheersport today!

Okay clearing stuff up because I'm at the same gym as this girl (& I've spent my time on the boards, laying low & keeping up the reputation of our gym), neither J2 or S1 accepted their WC bids, they turned them down. The second the S1 bid was announced, I was standing next to the coach & he straight up told girls on S1 that they would not be accepting & to not get excited. The reason I did not know about the J2 bid is it was originally given to someone else, then passed down to them, but they too denied the bid. I promise you, we did not keep the WC bids with the intention of not going.

Okay clearing stuff up because I'm at the same gym as this girl (& I've spent my time on the boards, laying low & keeping up the reputation of our gym), neither J2 or S1 accepted their WC bids, they turned them down. The second the S1 bid was announced, I was standing next to the coach & he straight up told girls on S1 that they would not be accepting & to not get excited. The reason I did not know about the J2 bid is it was originally given to someone else, then passed down to them, but they too denied the bid. I promise you, we did not keep the WC bids with the intention of not going.

Wild Card bids can't get passed down. You have to state before the competition whether or not you will accept a Wild Card bid for this reason. Teams not accepting WC bids should not have been in the running for them at all because they cannot be given to another team.

Wild Card bids can't get passed down. You have to state before the competition whether or not you will accept a Wild Card bid for this reason. Teams not accepting WC bids should not have been in the running for them at all because they cannot be given to another team.
Exactly. So they kind of missed their shot to decline them. You state before if you will or will not accept them, and once you get called out for it at the competition it's yours. Won't go to anyone else. So they technically accepted it, whether they wanted to or not, rendering them ineligible for an at large.

Honestly, the Wild Card thing just sucks. I really wish they were managed in a different way and definitely wish the numbers were limited by division. I'm hoping our experience is a good one. I'm not going to stop wishing for a split in our division, but I feel like Varsity has certain groups whom they desire to please and others who they'll never even notice. Oh, well, we will make the best of it.

Exactly. So they kind of missed their shot to decline them. You state before if you will or will not accept them, and once you get called out for it at the competition it's yours. Won't go to anyone else. So they technically accepted it, whether they wanted to or not, rendering them ineligible for an at large.
Then that makes no sense because the J2 WC was passed down to our gym from Rebels Elite, which we then did not accept

Then that makes no sense because the J2 WC was passed down to our gym from Rebels Elite, which we then did not accept

FYI-Rebels Elite did accept the J2 bid and are definitely going. Wild card bids can not be passed down to another team. And the bid they received was from Cheersport in Stockton not NCA in Sac.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back