All-Star Summit Bid Winners 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not trying to be salty. You are the one who specifically said yall aren't going on them. (I do see you removed your post above)

My daughter has a paid bid already as well as our whole gym has a bid and we are half way across the country so you not going on your wildcard bids doesn't have anything to do with me at all. It was just kind of wrong for your coach to say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats on the bid, good luck!

lol no need to be salty we will probably go to the WC event but we're aiming for a paid bid first before we declare anything.
Also if you got your bid at NCA Sacramento like you said then your deposit has to be paid by tomorrow I'm pretty sure

So that means you likely aren't going on the bid since you are holding out for paid ...

So yes you accepted a wildcard that you won't be using preventing someone else from going that would be using it

In NCA sacramento in January
If it was in January the date already passed to even go if deposits weren't paid . I assumed it was the NCA Sacramento in feb when I said tomorrow

They are using multiple resorts and if the primary ones fill up they may place you in an alternate location that may not be near the rest of your team. I'm the chance of a complete sellout I am guessing they also have off site places available.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**
Our gym is staying at Buena Vista Palace for Worlds and Summit. I'm thrilled we don't have to stay at All Star! It is so yucky. Oh-- it is the same price as all star!

If it was in January the date already passed to even go if deposits weren't paid . I assumed it was the NCA Sacramento in feb when I said tomorrow

NCA Sacramento was February 15th. I wonder if Varsity willl start taking teams off their list if deposits are not paid. I thought that list was informing me of who would actually be there. I guess that was wrong :(

NCA Sacramento was February 15th. I wonder if Varsity willl start taking teams off their list if deposits are not paid. I thought that list was informing me of who would actually be there. I guess that was wrong :(
Maybe soon.

We went against California Allstars Blue Ice at NCA and I paid close attention to them because I knew we would see them at the Summit because they have had an at large bid for a little while. They are no longer on the list as of now so they were just dropped from it.
Wonder why they aren't coming now!

We haven't paid and we're on the list. Our stuff is due this week, I think.

Latest posts

Back