All-Star Summit Performance Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of the divisions are amazing (small j3) And others are so disappointing (LSCR5...2 teams?! Don't most local comps have more than that?) Anyway...looks like a fun comp but I'd be a tad annoyed if I spent all that $ for cp to go up against just one other team. I wish there was a way to ensure this was a worthy "best of the best" competition.

Some of the divisions are amazing (small j3) And others are so disappointing (LSCR5...2 teams?! Don't most local comps have more than that?) Anyway...looks like a fun comp but I'd be a tad annoyed if I spent all that $ for cp to go up against just one other team. I wish there was a way to ensure this was a worthy "best of the best" competition.
Yes agreed

And the two in large senior coed r5 is our team and one team we have already seen at both NCA and cheersport.

Still going to be a toss up because both are amazing but they have had more than 2 in that division at local comps all season.

Maybe that's because we are in Texas lol?

But I will say yoso is listed in the all girl division. They have competed coed all year .. That will provably be fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interesting that the wildcard winner gets to perform last in every division. And in fact, 3 small J3s will move on from the wildcard divisions.

Interesting that the wildcard winner gets to perform last in every division. And in fact, 3 small J3s will move on from the wildcard divisions.
I know someone said 3 in the other thread even though I had suggested it and someone told me it wouldn't be fair lol

Not that I was ever the biggest fan of wildcards but I do think that was the right thing for them to do. As for judges I would be concerned about them getting it right if they only could choose one out of 35 to move on from WC

I think it's also great they get to go last on day 1

Day 2 is determined by your day 1 placements and I think that is fair also!

because why would you have all the performance orders in one document :rolleyes:

..but thank you :)
Thy were all given free wildcard bids that later became upgraded to at large for no real reason.

So they are competing in the wildcard division even though they aren't only letting 1 move on

Don't get why in the WC round you have 12 minutes to warm up, and Saturday if you're in the tent you have 8 minutes, and everyone else has 10 minutes?

Back