All-Star Summit Performance Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Idk, but at UCA I did watched a Lg Jr3 squad from Japan and I believed they won this division...maybe that is where the W/c bid came from

Stingrays and south elite won the large j3 divisions I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remembered seeing a squad from Japan in the Lg Jr3, this squad competed against WC SuperSonics, tbh, I thought they won, but anyway, this might be the competition they received this W/C bid...

I remembered seeing a squad from Japan in the Lg Jr3, this squad competed against WC SuperSonics, tbh, I thought they won, but anyway, this might be the competition they received this W/C bid...

It can't be a wild card these teams are not competing in the wild card round.

Yes agreed

And the two in large senior coed r5 is our team and one team we have already seen at both NCA and cheersport.

Still going to be a toss up because both are amazing but they have had more than 2 in that division at local comps all season.

Maybe that's because we are in Texas lol?

But I will say yoso is listed in the all girl division. They have competed coed all year .. That will provably be fixed

Yes that is a typo. YOSO is still competing coed and didn't have to switch divisions for any odd reason like exceeding a crossover limit or illegal athletes.

**Can I be my own clique**

Yes that is a typo. YOSO is still competing coed and didn't have to switch divisions for any odd reason like exceeding a crossover limit or illegal athletes.

I'm sure you are referring to my original post before it was edited ... As I'm sure someone screen shot it and sent it to you earlier (hi?!)

But no they aren't illegal athletes ... And I didn't think that as such so I'm not sure where that is exactly coming from. Have a great day.

I'm sure you are referring to my original post before it was edited ... As I'm sure someone screen shot it and sent it to you earlier (hi?!)

But no they aren't illegal athletes ... And I didn't think that as such so I'm not sure where that is exactly coming from. Have a great day.

Only heard about it and I said illegal athlete because I wasn't sure gender reassigned would have been acceptable to everyone. Thankfully I agree, L5 kids crossing to L5 is ridiculous. They should at least have dropped to L3 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ETA: all good. You are definitely welcome to our opinion on it.

Only heard about it and I said illegal athlete because I wasn't sure gender reassigned would have been acceptable to everyone. Thankfully I agree, L5 kids crossing to L5 is ridiculous. They should at least have dropped to L3 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Btw I only edited my original post because I got clarification on it and you are only using a few worlds crossovers and staying under limit on it not all the ones you used at UCA so I edited so no one had to answer it for me because I had received an answer.

My stance on crossing over worlds kids that are clearly some of the best worlds kids on TGLC all over to YOSO for UCA only remains the same. It is ridiculous. Like I'm still confused why YOSO was made a coed team at the beginning of the season if they needed all the boys. Like they could of just been all girl??!

But that's none of my business.

My daughter still loves top gun. We are still TGLC, OO5, coach Jose fans. My daughter still says she is moving to Miami just to cheer on OO5 ... She still wears the shoes to the gym because she swears she is on TG. It just is a little bothersome.

What in the h*ll did I miss?

Did a little research on my own and found this website;
【大会結果】3月29日(日) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior/Senior/Open | チアらんど
Translated the web page and it was the March 29 (Sun) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior / Senior / Open in Japan.

The two level 3 teams that are competing were recommended for the Summit by the EP; There were Worlds Recommendations also.

The team we will be competing against won a level 3 large event and will be competing level 3 small.

Last edited:
Btw I only edited my original post because I got clarification on it and you are only using a few worlds crossovers and staying under limit on it not all the ones you used at UCA so I edited so no one had to answer it for me because I had received an answer.

My stance on crossing over worlds kids that are clearly some of the best worlds kids on TGLC all over to YOSO for UCA only remains the same. It is ridiculous. Like I'm still confused why YOSO was made a coed team at the beginning of the season if they needed all the boys. Like they could of just been all girl??!

But that's none of my business.

My daughter still loves top gun. We are still TGLC, OO5, coach Jose fans. My daughter still says she is moving to Miami just to cheer on OO5 ... She still wears the shoes to the gym because she swears she is on TG. It just is a little bothersome.

I actually knew why they went coed at inception but am fuzzy on it. I think it was to give the kids solid coed stunting experience.

Did a little research on my own and found this website;
Translated the web page and it was the March 29 (Sun) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior / Senior / Open in Japan.

The two level 3 teams that are competing were recommended for the Summit by the EP; There were Worlds Recommendations also.

Damn, saw your post and thought some kind of weird spam was getting through the filters. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back