All-Star Summit Performance Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's the thing about crossovers, it just is what it is. Ex-Cp saw a team three times this season (I think they were 1-2 against them I can't remember) but the entire team save like four people cross to other teams and a grand majority of those to worlds teams (some even stayed in their worlds uniform when competing at the last competition). We can, and have, gone back and forth ALL day long over ethics Vs. rules blah blah.

Bottom line. No rules are being broken. And until this is addressed by the rules (which it isn't) I don't know that I can blame people for making that choice.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. And if I can say that (who's kid competed against this situation) then anyone fan say it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a little research on my own and found this website;
【大会結果】3月29日(日) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior/Senior/Open | チアらんど
Translated the web page and it was the March 29 (Sun) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior / Senior / Open in Japan.

The two level 3 teams that are competing were recommended for the Summit by the EP; There were Worlds Recommendations also.

【大会結果】3月29日(日) All Star Nationals 2015 Junior/Senior/Open | チアらんど

The team we will be competing against won a level 3 large event and will be competing level 3 small.
Surely it's a mistake on the page if they won large and competing small.

Surely it's a mistake on the page if they won large and competing small.

No if you find the team's website there is a team picture on the front page the picture is just like we all take after winning a competition . There are 21 girls on the team, I am guessing one person is not coming.

It definitely says they won as a large level J3 team.

Last edited:
VipersMom, your cp is in Large J3? We are in that division. Our goal is to make it to day 2. Good luck!
Yes! My daughter is large junior 3!

That's our goal as well! It will be a touch division! Everyone there is already amazing!

Good luck! If you want to meet a fellow fierceboarder i would love to say hi and cheer your cp on! If not I understand! U can pm me if you would like!!:)

I'm really excited for the Summit

The gym I coach at is kicking off the summit :shaka:! I won't be able to attend due to having to study for finals & not being able to miss class - please keep me updated everyone! Feel free to find some CR (cheerletics) kids and take pictures - they are the sweetest little girls you'll ever meet & super excited about attending the summit in our 4th season as a gym!

That's our goal as well! It will be a touch division! Everyone there is already amazing!

Good luck! If you want to meet a fellow fierceboarder i would love to say hi and cheer your cp on! If not I understand! U can pm me if you would like!!:)

Double post (plz don't kill me, still haven't figured out how to quote two posts at once) but my gym is also sending Large Junior 3! I'll be competing in Large Coed 4.2, good luck to all!!

I don't know if I wanna meet you @TheVipersMom ;) LOL you know I can't wait- I just apologize in advance for my appearance-I will definitely look like death warmed over lol

Back