All-Star Sytycd! Ricky Voting Time!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm really getting sick of the never ending praise for Melanie...dont get me wrong, she is a fabulous contemporary dancer but that hip hop on her part was awful. the choreography had so much potential and I love nappytabs and twitch, but Melanie just did not deliver. Yet all the judges do is praise her past performances. I would have loved to see her get a ballroom like the salsa or rumba or something "sexy".

I love Ricky and I am ecstatic that he has made it this far. He did wonderfully in his contemporary dance and did the absolute best he could with a ridiculous genre. Hopefully we can all vote him into the finale.

Also, just wanted to add that I absolutely love Marko.

Predictions on who may be going home? Of course my family wouldn't just leave me alone and let me watch it in peace so I missed a lot of the show tonight :mad:

Sasha Fierce! Her performance with Kent was off the chain bad a**! I love the song (from my favorite movie - "Love and Basketball"). It was simply amazing.

can't get through on the phones. Always busy. Good sign.
The on-line voting says that you can only vote on line 50 times. Done.
Going to try texting, although my house is a cellular dead spot.

My phone is having a seizure right now and not letting me text... awesome. Im not sure its used to sending out 100+ text in such a short period of time

Caitlynn was PHENOMENAL tonight. Really underwhelmed by Melanie tonight. I hope Caitlynn gets recognized for what she did tonight...that routine with Marko was absolutely unbelievable.

I agree, Caitlynn last performance was awesome. But, Melanie's solo trumped everyone and every performance tonight.

Back