All-Star Tclm Tweet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The person behind CheerUpdates was outed on twitter yesterday or the day before and retweeted the tweet that said who he was so I don't think he cared. I was actually surprised because I didn't expect someone who is known for being a trouble maker to end being someone who is actually pretty well behaved on twitter.

The person behind CheerUpdates was outed on twitter yesterday or the day before and retweeted the tweet that said who he was so I don't think he cared. I was actually surprised because I didn't expect someone who is known for being a trouble maker to end being someone who is actually pretty well behaved on twitter.
wait, who is it?

I'm so confused. Why is "who is CHEERupdates" such a big deal? First of all... not too hard to figure out if you thought about it for more than 8 seconds. Second of all I never figured it out because I didn't think about it - not once EVER have I thought to myself "(GASP!) WHO IS THIS CHEERUPDATES??? REVEAL YOURSELF NOW!" because I'm not sure why it matters?

This is one of these things I guess I'll never understand. Who cares who it is??? Again... I'm so lost on this one. Can someone help me out here?

Gotcha. I was sitting behind the outter and the outee when it happened, and it was definitely memorable. And cheerUPDATES updates have always been very unbiased and accurate. I love that.

I'm so confused. Why is "who is CHEERupdates" such a big deal? First of all... not too hard to figure out if you thought about it for more than 8 seconds. Second of all I never figured it out because I didn't think about it - not once EVER have I thought to myself "(GASP!) WHO IS THIS CHEERUPDATES??? REVEAL YOURSELF NOW!" because I'm not sure why it matters?

This is one of these things I guess I'll never understand. Who cares who it is??? Again... I'm so lost on this one. Can someone help me out here?

I thought it was a big secret so I was like "oh, that's interesting". It really is nbd though lol. I thought nobody knew but apparently everyone did haha!

I didn't know it was really that big of a deal really. I mean I always wondered who it was but when I read the tweet I didn't think much of it. Sort of like "oh wow didn't expect that" but then went on with life. If you read my post about it above makes it pretty obvious who it is so I don't think I need to shout their name from the rooftops of my apartment complex.

Speaking of a TCLM mistake. Am I the only one who thinks this cheerleader on the right is incredibly photoshopped, and really poorly at that? Her head looks too big compared to her body and waist. You would think they would have tried to be more natural about it.

578966_10150813792550255_176685290254_12134145_1988201505_n.jpg

Speaking of a TCLM mistake. Am I the only one who thinks this cheerleader on the right is incredibly photoshopped, and really poorly at that? Her head looks too big compared to her body and waist. You would think they would have tried to be more natural about it.

578966_10150813792550255_176685290254_12134145_1988201505_n.jpg

Lol, TCLM continues to make me hate them. Both of them are horribly photoshopped. It's ridiculous.

Slightly off-topic...

I bought a one-year subscription to TCLM a couple years ago. The errors (grammatical, spelling, an article about choreography that ended mid-sentence) in each issue were just downright annoying. I am by no means perfect when it comes to spelling and using proper grammar, but some of these errors were pretty ridiculous. Needless to say, I did not renew my subscription.

The pictures were always nice, though.

Back