All-Star Teams You Will Not Leave Without Watching At Worlds.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer athletics. especially panthers. <3 & california all stars smoed & elite :D and f5. & all teams form the northeast to support!!!:)

I dreamed I woke up Monday after worlds and realized that I had FORGOT to watch any teams:confused:. When I actually did wake up I was so relieved that I get a do over.

My list:
Of course all Rockstar teams: Beatles, Stones, Killers
Cali Coed
F5

The one benefit to being first in large limited... I get too see a bunch of teams! Bad news other than it being early, is that no one will be in the milkhouse to cheer us on!
I would love to see EVERYONE in the large limited division, all Cheer athletics teams, all Cali teams, top gun, and shooting stars!
I'll be there!!

senior elite(duhhh), wcss, f5, suns, weather girls, GT platinum, cea coed elite, cea small senior... thats bout itt:) haha

I'm just happy there are going to be a lot of empty seats Saturday night at 9:30 when SE goes on from reading this thread. Thanks to everyone not interested.;)

if i were gonna be there it would be
senior elite, shooting stars, F5, stingrays orange, and top gun semi

I'm just happy there are going to be a lot of empty seats Saturday night at 9:30 when SE goes on from reading this thread. Thanks to everyone not interested.;)

well i mean, if they wanna come over to jostens and watch IO6 and small limited, i'm okay with that since i compete like 5 minutes before Sr Elite over there ;)

Back