OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i dont mind getting chewed alive for this, cause i honestly never argue on this board but i feel really strongly about it.
andrew made a comment and then its always laker(idk her name) and Dj thinking no one can make a comment and they then say everyones entitled to their own opinion and i just sit here thinking then why the hell do you question it? you question what everyone says and when someone tells you something you get offended. you want to feed the fire and not expect to get burned. & DJ is telling people to down vote when instead of taking the thread and putting it in the right direction is running away from something.
also LakerFan(something) constantly post on here about smoed, and is openly a Smoed Mom and wants to say that it doesnt reflect her program and it completely does, if you dont represent the program your daughter is or you are then DONT promote it.

Here I go, making the shocking statement of the year.
I'm on Tawne and DJ's side here. Some of the comments they made were sarcastic and slightly rude, but what else would you expect from people who have clearly never learned the value of gaining maturity? Andrew's implications on that thread were rather clear, as were DJ's and Tawne's. If DJ and Tawne were in fact banned based on comments on the thread, I'm going to have to STRONGLY disagree with that decision (and, yes, I'm aware that opinion doesn't matter in this matter, but I'm saying it anyways), however if the PMs are what truly got them banned, although we may never know what those PMs were, I respect the decision.

ETA: This is the one time I've ever agreed with DJ or Lakerfantlc, and their approaches to arguments are generally very childish, but (and maybe I'm thinking only Lakerfantlc here) I see no reason in that argument for banning. I was however rather put off by the fact that we now decide who deserves to win Worlds based on who goes through the most hardships throughout the previous season. Don't get me wrong, I'm sympathetic to the POWER family for all they had to endure over the season, but in no way shape or form does that mean they deserve any more than any other team this season, and I do not believe for a second that AndrewSky was not implying that.

i dont mind getting chewed alive for this, cause i honestly never argue on this board but i feel really strongly about it.
andrew made a comment and then its always laker(idk her name) and Dj thinking no one can make a comment and they then say everyones entitled to their own opinion and i just sit here thinking then why the hell do you question it? you question what everyone says and when someone tells you something you get offended. you want to feed the fire and not expect to get burned. & DJ is telling people to down vote when instead of taking the thread and putting it in the right direction is running away from something.
also LakerFan(something) constantly post on here about smoed, and is openly a Smoed Mom and wants to say that it doesnt reflect her program and it completely does, if you dont represent the program your daughter is or you are then DONT promote it.

Omg you are so dumb how could you have have such an opinion :( blahhh blah blah is all I hear.

JK I love you because you are so fierce and you post the best facebook statuses! and I agree with this ^^^^

Omg you are so dumb how could you have have such an opinion :( blahhh blah blah is all I hear.

JK I love you because you are so fierce and you post the best facebook statuses! and I agree with this ^^^^
HAHAHA! :D yay, atleast someone does<3
ehehe thank you >.< <333

Here I go, making the shocking statement of the year.
I'm on Tawne and DJ's side here. Some of the comments they made were sarcastic and slightly rude, but what else would you expect from people who have clearly never learned the value of gaining maturity? Andrew's implications on that thread were rather clear, as were DJ's and Tawne's. If DJ and Tawne were in fact banned based on comments on the thread, I'm going to have to STRONGLY disagree with that decision (and, yes, I'm aware that opinion doesn't matter in this matter, but I'm saying it anyways), however if the PMs are what truly got them banned, although we may never know what those PMs were, I respect the decision.

ETA: This is the one time I've ever agreed with DJ or Lakerfantlc, and their approaches to arguments are generally very childish, but (and maybe I'm thinking only Lakerfantlc here) I see no reason in that argument for banning. I was however rather put off by the fact that we now decide who deserves to win Worlds based on who goes through the most hardships throughout the previous season. Don't get me wrong, I'm sympathetic to the POWER family for all they had to endure over the season, but in no way shape or form does that mean they deserve any more than any other team this season, and I do not believe for a second that AndrewSky was not implying that.
Again, I was not saying I feel Power deserves an easier season than anyone else, just that I hope they have a season which they perform better and have less hardships - they were a lot better than their placement. I was saying they deserve that. Any team does.
And it must've been personal messages, otherwise I would've been banned too I'm assuming.

Anyone who knows us knows that DJ and I have had a love-hate relationship for years. It took me a while to realize that he brings something to the mix here, even though sometimes I'd like him to soften the edges a bit (well, maybe alot).

But if so many people hate his posts and are so offended by the statements, why are those drama threads always the most-viewed threads on here?

Lots of people apparently find these individuals just as entertaining as they do offensive. It doesn't mean you have to agree with what is being said or how it is said. Choke and tone the conversations here down til they are all vanilla repetitions of the same threads. Would you stay engaged?

Well at least one of them have come on here and slandered a child. I am more than happy to finally see someone put a stop to DJ's behavior on this board. I don't know him and don't care to know him but since it was my MINOR child that he posted some false things about on this board it only took seconds for me to obtain his full name because I started receiving text and phone calls by many who new his post to be false!! In addition, my MINOR child came on here only to read the horrible things that was posted by a grown adult that she did not even know. She couldn't understand why he would do that and her dad and I almost took a trip to Delaware!!!! So call him nice or whatever but I beg to differ. Just because someone is popular on the fierceboard it shouldn't give them a pass to do and say whatever they want especially when what they are posting is false!!!

But if so many people hate his posts and are so offended by the statements, why are those drama threads always the most-viewed threads on here?

Lots of people apparently find these individuals just as entertaining as they do offensive. It doesn't mean you have to agree with what is being said or how it is said. Choke and tone the conversations here down til they are all vanilla repetitions of the same threads. Would you stay engaged?

I, personally, find it engaging, But have to say that I think that the threatening overtones took it too far. This is in direct response to "taking down" people. I think power plays almost always have unintended consequences.

fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.
which i know for a fact you are not scared of him. :D

Sorry had to channel my inner Dumbledore.
im not scared of no body.
like do i need to pull out my pic with a gun come on nah!
haha i have to much fun being madea. and i think we all channel our Dumbledore quite often!

Back