OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm Sweden--I take no sides. DJ PM's me about stuff too and I'm not sure why. My whole life I've been the friend in the middle that everyone goes to talk to about their drama. I can't believe it happens to me on fierceboard too.

How do I always end up in the middle??

i find it funny dj was talking about minors yet i called a certain athlete cocky and he thought i should of been banned forever

I've known DJ for a long time and this type thing has happened over and over again. One moment everyone loves him, the next everyone bashes him, and it continues to go back and forth like that. It comes with making yourself so high-profile while drawing a small circle in the sand. He'll come back here someway somehow. He always does.

I still haven't taken the time to read the Cali thread.... I probably won't!
Abbreviated version: people talking about Cali programs, someone mentions someone leaving one gym to go to another.
Someone says that because Power has a rough season, they hope they have a winning season.
Someone makes the comment that only those who 'earn' it will win Worlds.
Comments about how people can't read or interpret things right.
Someone makes the statement basically saying 'You embarrass your program by what you say on here.'
Some other stuff I can't remember because my body is still suffering from being messed up blood-sugar-wise (seriously, this is KILLER).
Basically two against..everyone else, except they feel like they're not just two they're everyone. But yeah, it devolved in a VERY odd way. Like it didn't have to if people just apologized for misinterpreting instead of insinuating that people were starting drama from their posts.

I read it, I couldn't help myself. I'm like a moth to flame with drama. Short synopsis...a lot going on behind the scenes, much passive aggressive posting, some veiled threats...a temper tantrum or two, and some very hurt feelings.

Oops sorry, I like KTG's post better.....

Don't get me wrong, they can be surprisingly nice at times, even meanj. Do I think they get out of line sometimes? Absolutely. They're a little tag team, and it's great to have somebody be there to back you up. However, there are times when they back each other up and it just drags the BOTH of them down in my eyes. They do say some stuff that I find kinda iffy, and it sometimes put an awkward taste in my mouth. It happens. I think this is a lesson that EVERYONE, new poster and old, has to keep an eye on this concept called 'tact.' You're free to be honest, but even in real life honesty can get you in trouble. You're free to call me a hideous hag to my face. And I'm free to punch you in the face for that comment.

Don't get me wrong, they can be surprisingly nice at times, even meanj. Do I think they get out of line sometimes? Absolutely. They're a little tag team, and it's great to have somebody be there to back you up. However, there are times when they back each other up and it just drags the BOTH of them down in my eyes. They do say some stuff that I find kinda iffy, and it sometimes put an awkward taste in my mouth. It happens. I think this is a lesson that EVERYONE, new poster and old, has to keep an eye on this concept called 'tact.' You're free to be honest, but even in real life honesty can get you in trouble. You're free to call me a hideous hag to my face. And I'm free to punch you in the face for that comment.

And you are also free to be my best friend.

P.s... Can we leave DJ in the FBA? As much as I'd love to win one, Biggest Troublemaker might have too good of a chance of going to me if he's out...

Except you're not really.. :p

Back