OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When reading that thread I noticed there was a third (key) person involved in that arguement. This person was also using the minors name and yet he isn't banned from the boards. In fact I noticed he posted on this thread as well. That doesn't seem quite fair now does it???
And I brought up the minors name after they had already mentioned it. I never mentioned Power's athletes by name.

And I brought up the minors name after they had already mentioned it. I never mentioned Power's athletes by name.

No, I read the thread from yesterday and you brought the minors name into the conversation first (of the three of you). Now I'm just talking about your "tiff" with them yesterday and not in the earlier portion of the thread. Love Lakerfantlc and DJ or hate them, everyone should be treated the same.

Curiosity always kills the cat..... That being said, I honestly don't care they got banned. Im pretty sure that the both of them were banned for a legit reason. I don't think adults would ban someone just because they don't like that person, thats just childish. I must admit, I hate to see people constantly being bullied by the two. I think the boards will be a better place now. People don't have to worry about being verbally attacked for posting their opinion. They can have fun attacking people on their counterfeit board.

JMO:)

- btw im not new at all. just a new account :)

No, I read the thread from yesterday and you brought the minors name into the conversation first (of the three of you). Now I'm just talking about your "tiff" with them yesterday and not in the earlier portion of the thread. Love Lakerfantlc and DJ or hate them, everyone should be treated the same.

Regardless of what Andrew said, the Admins never said why they were banned. Only that things going on behind the scenes might have been a part of it. I have a very hard time believing yesterday's dispute was the sole reason they were banned.

So, no, Andrew didn't unfairly escape the ban hammer.

so I just read through the California Programs thread. I don't know either DJ or lakerfantlc at all and I probably disagree with them as much as I agree with them. In all honesty, I think AndrewSky was negative towards a program and lakerfantlc was respectful in her responses. Although more sarcastic, I didn't see anything DJ posted that warranted banning, and AndrewSky was the one who brought the minor's name into the thread, but even so I don't think he was out of line in anything he posted. Whatever happened behind the scenes, it sounds as if it was done on all sides, and it really bothers me that only a couple were banned when there were others involved. And now on the Cheerupdates thread we have a certain group that was whining about the way certain individuals gang up and bully others that are now doing the exact same thing. No disrespect, but there's a whole lotta potandkettle going on.....

so I just read through the California Programs thread. I don't know either DJ or lakerfantlc at all and I probably disagree with them as much as I agree with them. In all honesty, I think AndrewSky was negative towards a program and lakerfantlc was respectful in her responses. Although more sarcastic, I didn't see anything DJ posted that warranted banning, and AndrewSky was the one who brought the minor's name into the thread, but even so I don't think he was out of line in anything he posted. Whatever happened behind the scenes, it sounds as if it was done on all sides, and it really bothers me that only a couple were banned when there were others involved. And now on the Cheerupdates thread we have a certain group that was whining about the way certain individuals gang up and bully others that are now doing the exact same thing. No disrespect, but there's a whole lotta potandkettle going on.....

Exactly!!

All this nonsense makes me feel really mature. There were adults acting like 12 year old pre- pubecent girls in that thread- bringing up and talking about minors, little passive agressive digs constantly, and just general ganging up on people. I've never liked DJ as a poster for those reasons, so I for one am glad that he is banned. I've never had a problem with lakerfantlc, but together they were very annoying. Honestly, some of adults on here really need to act there age. It's mind boggling how obsessive with a sport (for minors generally) people can be.

*Steps off soapbox.

Well then, it must have been something else then. Otherwise My 17 year old behind wouldn't be here.

I was one of the ones who received a PM telling me to downvote a thread. I had not even read 1 word in that thread before receiving the PM. So my curiosity got me that he would make a threat that he is going to take laughAlittle out. To me that was a little much. I go read the thread and my opinion was Andrew made a nice comment about Power not saying the minors name in any negative way and they didn't like it and he was being jumped on. I have always liked Andrew and Laker. Dj kills me because he is super nice like the day I was saying what happened in the Trinity 2 thread he was messaging asking me telling me how funny it was because even though I was casually making comments they were true. However he says that to me in a message but then in the thread he makes comments about how I have the AUDACITY to say that stuff. So I was like wow. Whatever

So I can never figure him out he is sometimes nice and sometimes mean. I may be mean to some people but I honestly try to be respectful to everyone wether I share an opinion with them or not! I really love my friend who is super close with them and although I don't agree with him I still trust her. I think people can have different opinions and still be civil! So yes I'm really happy Andrew is still here!

Maybe they can all come back one day but I don't imagine they are making things any better right now. That is all!!:)

Rudags - Since I never read that Cali thread, I didn't get in on the drama fun times. I wake up from a low-blood sugar coma and find everyone at sixes and sevens...

I sorta feel like this is what they would have wanted...They leave and we get all worked up about why they got banned and who's on who's side and the injustice of the Fierceboards and how the admins are all out to get us. We start speculating and creating fallacies and eventually the entire board is all up in arms, nobody trusts anybody so... We all go join cheerUPDATES.

So whose gonna rise above? This gal for one.

Back