OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
P.s... Can we leave DJ in the FBA? As much as I'd love to win one, Biggest Troublemaker might have too good of a chance of going to me if he's out...

You don't want that award?? Awwww...it isn't necessarily a bad thing. You just call it as you see it and that's okay! I tend to trust those types of people the most.

If meanj ever said anything about me, it was in the thread that was started about me before I got here..at which point a LOT of people were saying a LOT of things so I can't remember who said what lol.

Doesn't mean I always agreed with him/his methods.

Gosh leave the board for a week and all heck breaks loose! I haven't read the Cali thread yet but I doubt their banning came from just one incident. I have a VERY strong suspicion that DJ was lolsmileyface...that would be strike one...then he made a habit of posting "drama instigating" threads involving gyms moving or athletes leaving to go to other programs....strike two...now this drama...that would be strike three.
As far as lakerwhateverhernameis...she was a passive aggressive poster that would not drop things even when someone apologizes and asks to move on. She did it to me personally on more than one occasion and I have seen posts towards others that have ended the same way.
Once upon a time this board was crazy and drama was almost welcomed. Now it has become a reputable source of information when it comes to the industry. Actions that were once status quo no longer have a place on a board that has not only a representative from almost every major gym but also event producers and industry professionals. I know for me personally I have had a few smh moments when one thread has actual intelligent conversation involving rule changes and right below it is a 14 page thread about an athlete graduating and OMG what will happen to the team???!!
Just my 2 cents....

Gosh leave the board for a week and all heck breaks loose! I haven't read the Cali thread yet but I doubt their banning came from just one incident. I have a VERY strong suspicion that DJ was lolsmileyface...that would be strike one...then he made a habit of posting "drama instigating" threads involving gyms moving or athletes leaving to go to other programs....strike two...now this drama...that would be strike three.
As far as lakerwhateverhernameis...she was a passive aggressive poster that would not drop things even when someone apologizes and asks to move on. She did it to me personally on more than one occasion and I have seen posts towards others that have ended the same way.
Once upon a time this board was crazy and drama was almost welcomed. Now it has become a reputable source of information when it comes to the industry. Actions that were once status quo no longer have a place on a board that has not only a representative from almost every major gym but also event producers and industry professionals. I know for me personally I have had a few smh moments when one thread has actual intelligent conversation involving rule changes and right below it is a 14 page thread about an athlete graduating and OMG what will happen to the team???!!
Just my 2 cents....

This part I doubt...DJ is a huge Senior Elite fan and lolsmiley had lots of...choice words about them.

Just my 2 cents....

Thank you.

Back