All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The other day I was yawning and had stretched my arms out above my head. Out of habit I unconsciously had them in a perfect high V. #That awkward moment when cheer takes over.

My (non-cheerleader) boyfriend's name is Brandon... needless to say, he now is very familiar with "Know our name, we will win, B-R-A-N-D-O-N, Brandon!" #That awkward moment when cheer takes over.

my boyfriends name is brandon too!!
i almost got a Brandon Allstars shirt, but i figured hed be a little freaked

The other day I was yawning and had stretched my arms out above my head. Out of habit I unconsciously had them in a perfect high V. #That awkward moment when cheer takes over.

My (non-cheerleader) boyfriend's name is Brandon... needless to say, he now is very familiar with "Know our name, we will win, B-R-A-N-D-O-N, Brandon!" #That awkward moment when cheer takes over.

If you ever wear a Brandon shirt, do people think you're one of those psycho stalker girlfriends?

You can always count on me to be singing team's music all day, everyday.
Over half the music on my ipod is cheer music.
I can never do homework at home because I can read FB for hours, and FB means Fierceboard, not Facebook.
Some people the other day at school was talking about baseball and Tampa Bay Rays came up, i jumped in saying that they are bringing home multiple globes this weekend, they looked at me like i had 3 heads, only then did i realize they were talking about baseball not cheerleading.
Omg yess my best friend loves them he talks about them everyday, needless to say he got used to my lets go rays. For the longest he thought i cared about tampa lol

NEW CHEER TAKING OVER TODAY AT WORK!!! So today at work I was walking from break with a coworker and we pass the lead singer of the band 3oh3 and Im a decent 30h3 fan but im not crazy excessive about them but my friend was like omg that was the lead singer of 3oh3! And I was like oh I know cool huh...and hes like why are you not dying right now and Im like meh its not that impressive... not even 10 seconds later I see a girl with a wc odyssey shirt on and I got "omg shes on odessey!(note they are staying at the hotel I work at) omg shes cheers for World Cup! Ugh welcome to the O-zone!" and my friend just looks and me and shakes his head...and I just tell him "you wouldnt understand its a cheer thing"

Today I went to lunch with the family at cracker barrel. The waitress came over and my grandma made a comment about how many stars she had on her apron. When I felt the need to say she's earned her five star rating - from Woodlands Elite. The entire table just starred at me.
Hahahah love it!

Back