All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Whenever anyone rides with me I often get told that they don't want to listen to any of that techno crap (i.e. cheer music), I find this very offensive........

I also got a new phone and without realizing it set senior elite's music as my text ring tone. My phone went off in a store and I proceeded to do the ENTIRE routine (fake full-ups, tic tocs and all)..... my friends stood there in shock. their only response was "well, i wasn't expecting that."

I was watching TV earlier with my little brother..We were watching iCarly on Disney Channel and there was a commercial for Lucky Charms. Haha They were advertising their 5 brand new charms which are shooting stars so I immediately said "the shooting stars are back for more..." (like the VO says it) ha my brother is still making fun of me for it. :p

This commercial came on right as I read that. #irony

Whenever anyone rides with me I often get told that they don't want to listen to any of that techno crap (i.e. cheer music), I find this very offensive........

I also got a new phone and without realizing it set senior elite's music as my text ring tone. My phone went off in a store and I proceeded to do the ENTIRE routine (fake full-ups, tic tocs and all)..... my friends stood there in shock. their only response was "well, i wasn't expecting that."

A: I feel the same way! no one ever wants to listen to cheer music..however my mom loves Kyle Blitch mixes...haha
B: Totally acceptable...

I can't count how many times I've asked my CP to make a decision about something and watched her spontaneously start marking her routine. I used to ask what she was doing and she would always answer "I'm thinking Mom!"
I do this too, totally gives me a clear head! I think because every routine is so drilled into your head it becomes a bit of a comfort to occupy that part of your brain when you're thinking about other stuff!

True story, I was in science class before finals start and the teacher was talking about something really boring so I start singing Tsunami's music in my head or so I thought.
The teacher is like " What are you doing?"
I wanted to die

It was hot today in the gym and someone said 'I'm on fire' I finished it with 'with passion and desire we'll win again!' ....they just looked at me like I was crazy

#thatawkwardmomentwhen someone asks who has the initials CJA because they found a pair of shoes with that written on them and you yell out, "CENTRAL JERSEY ALL STARS CAME TO OUR SCHOOL!" Everyone just stares at me...

A song comes on the radio that's in your routine and you're singing along and when it gets to the point where another song starts or there's a voiceover or sound effect, you say it and don't realize it until all of your friends are staring at you..

That awkward moment when you're stretching at track practice, then drop into middle splits, forgetting that you're at track and not cheer practice.

Back