OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
8c10ff8e55c7c69427b68c1d14deb794.jpg

Abby really annoyed me tonight (more than usual that is) with her crappy behavior. Apparently why Christi blew up on Abby was edited it out and not shown to us, I'm not surprised.

Read that Chloe and Christi will be back though since their contract was for 5 seasons. Although Kelly got out of her contract, all she had to do was tug on Abby's hair a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8c10ff8e55c7c69427b68c1d14deb794.jpg

Abby really annoyed me tonight (more than usual that is) with her crappy behavior. Apparently why Christi blew up on Abby was edited it out and not shown to us, I'm not surprised.

Read that Chloe and Christi will be back though since their contract was for 5 seasons. Although Kelly got out of her contract, all she had to do was tug on Abby's hair a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christi said that Abby made fun of Chloe's eye and that's what Chloe overhead

Also judging from Mackenzie's facial expressions, it looks like she's living in the same cloud of depression as Chloe....despite being "Mackz"

Last edited:
Christi said that Abby made fun of Chloe's eye and that's what Chloe overhead

Also judging from Mackenzie's facial expressions, it looks like she's living in the same cloud of depression as Chloe....despite being "Mackz"
I wish Abby would just allow her to grow into her own as a dancer. She wants everyone, especially Mackenzie, to be another 'Maddie'.

I wish Abby would just allow her to grow into her own as a dancer. She wants everyone, especially Mackenzie, to be another 'Maddie'.

Did you see her new music video shine? It's MackZ standing on the side of the stage watching Maddie dance and singing of how she wishes she was more like Maddie. Watch the video and Look up the lyrics and read them it's actually disturbing that everything has to somehow come back to being about Maddie.

Did you see her new music video shine? It's MackZ standing on the side of the stage watching Maddie dance and singing of how she wishes she was more like Maddie. Watch the video and Look up the lyrics and read them it's actually disturbing that everything has to somehow come back to being about Maddie.
That's depressing! I feel like Melissa doesn't speak up for her enough. I mean, she's old enough to speak for herself, but it would help to have her mom backing her up.

Wait did that one Girl dance with the Junior Elite Team?I forgot her name, the skinny blonde one? I am confused

Wait did that one Girl dance with the Junior Elite Team?I forgot her name, the skinny blonde one? I am confused

She did - the older Sarah. Not sure why Abby did that, but it was interesting how it was her mom crying about how the select team shouldn't be going home - when instead she should have been saying "my daughter danced with the winning team, why shouldn't she get to stay". Like they were instructed to downplay the whole situation. So fake.

It's interesting how it always seems that however many seasons they are on is how many the moms' contracts are for - I heard for so long that Chloe was under a 4 year contract, now it's 5?

She did - the older Sarah. Not sure why Abby did that, but it was interesting how it was her mom crying about how the select team shouldn't be going home - when instead she should have been saying "my daughter danced with the winning team, why shouldn't she get to stay". Like they were instructed to downplay the whole situation. So fake.

It's interesting how it always seems that however many seasons they are on is how many the moms' contracts are for - I heard for so long that Chloe was under a 4 year contract, now it's 5?

Abby quickly said that she put Sarah in because she needed another body on the floor because they needed all the help they could get.

But it all further illustrates how fake all of this situation is because ordinarily every mother would have cried foul

"Sarah isn't ALDC, why is she with us?

"Sarah won too, why are you sending her home"

"Its not fair that Kamryn wasn't in the group dance w ALDC because she has the solo..."

and this just was posted by christie on FB

Christi Zook Lukasiak
3 hrs ·
My only regret from last night? Calling her 45. She's 49.

I'm glad she controlled herself enough to not to hit Abby. A lot of the crap on this show is fake but Christi/Chloe's emotion was obviously real (except for Chloe at the end when they were outside. She seemed to be coaxed by a producer and not just talking to her mom )

You know @HeresAThought, even if you thought that Chloe was coaxed into talking to the camera I still had tears in my eyes and felt terribly sad for Christie and Chloe. I hated watching Abby talking about this child, more or less, anybody's child the way she spoke about Chloe... I actually grew more in love and respect for this young lady (Chloe) for her maturity, restraint and strength she shown in her walk off and she still had compliments for all of her teammates and never attacked anyone, not even Abby... Abby needs to watch that program and learn from Chloe, just how mature adults are supposed to behave... Chloe displayed true GRACE!!! Christie Kudos for raising such a lovely and mature young lady...

Abby shame on you for talking such crap and how dare you tell a 13 year old that they are washed up...

Seriously, why are you even allowed to work with children? I will label Abby's antics as emotional abuse, which leave lifetime scars and consequences on the children she inflicted this abuse upon...

PS: Abby is so lucky she was dealing with Christi and not 'FruityPebbles' - Talk about my baby girl, like she was talking about Chloe... "Oh Wow, Abby would have needed a surgeon to remove my size 8.5 foot from her rear-end"... :mad:

Back