OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Will anything really come of Paige's law suit? Her mom was the one who continued to place her in the abusive situation.
Also, I snorted when I saw how fast the moms, especially Melissa, turned on Christi and Chloe in the first episode.
From the season preview it looks like all the girls, accept Maddie, takes a jab at singing in the recording studio. Don't know if my ears will be able to handle those episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will anything really come of Paige's law suit? Her mom was the one who continued to place her in the abusive situation.
Also, I snorted when I saw how fast the moms, especially Melissa, turned on Christi and Chloe in the first episode.
From the season preview it looks like all the girls, accept Maddie, takes a jab at singing in the recording studio. Don't know if my ears will be able to handle those episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah because apparently being a dance teacher also means you know how to be a vocal coach...
290ffa685ec738723608c36547db05e8.jpg

International friends: does anyone know a site where to watch this? It does not work on lifetime because I'm not a US citizen. Thanks!

Thank you! However, it keeps asking me to sign up and select a US tv network? How do I fix this? Sorry for all the questions

I don't really remember that part, but I think I did have to create an account. Not sure about the TV network thing, sorry.

I wonder how many times this season Jill will say "we have to PROVE TO ABBY . . ." I swear she says it every episode. I think Abby knows by now. lol

Last nights group dance was the best group dance they've ever had...I'm pretty sure it was outside choreography because I don't believe I've ever heard the choreographers name mentioned as being staff at Lorraine Studios

Last nights group dance was the best group dance they've ever had...I'm pretty sure it was outside choreography because I don't believe I've ever heard the choreographers name mentioned as being staff at Lorraine Studios

I agree. I thought they looked really good.

Ok i know i said i didn't want to keep on watching but i'm sick and i was bored to i watched again
Holly was hilarious, last episode she was all about meh meh meh mean kristi mean kelly poor abby and all of the sudden she throws a fit about abbys behavior and goes all kinds of crazy . These moms are insane
That woman who ran the competition was funny too, i would have thrown abby out of the building in a heartbeat if i was the boss of the competition and she talked to me like that. Made her look real professional

Back