All-Star Themes For Practice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my fierce5 girls/boys just did 80s theme i think the next theme is going to be disney princess .. just gotta figure out what the boys are going to do loll

What I want to be when I grow up day, crazy makeup day, crazy sock day, bad hair day, Zombie day, rock n roll day, sparkle/shine/shimmer day(anything sparkley or metallic), ugliest tshirt day, glow in the dark day, sports jersey day, plaid day/ polka dot day/ etc. (pick a print), NCA staff day (had this at my high school....everyone wore old NCA shirts/clothes and put their hair in slicked back ponytails with a red or blue ribbon before NCA nationals and then had to act super sharp and clean and happy when we were running full outs as if we were on staff lol. coach's idea......), gangsta day (baggy hoodies, fake grillz, etc.), mythalogical day (everything from unicorns to bigfoot), fiesta day, patriotic day, barbie day

nca day, that sounds so funny!!

just saw a pic on tumblr of topgun having a barbie themed practice... so cute! my team is def doing that
yeah we did it for coed over summer! i made barbie sports bras for myself and 2 other girls and a cropped tank for a girl. BEST PRACTICE EVER! :) it was so fun!

I have to ask, please don't laugh... how do you all practice with some of these ideas/costumes? I love the ideas, but am having a hard time imagining my stunt groups actually being able to stunt in what they might wear to practice!

I have to ask, please don't laugh... how do you all practice with some of these ideas/costumes? I love the ideas, but am having a hard time imagining my stunt groups actually being able to stunt in what they might wear to practice!
We always had a rule that the outfits had to be functional (i.e. safe to stunt in) while still fitting the theme. Anything that didn't fit this criteria was taken off after stretching at the beginning of practice.

Mean Girls themed, Bring it On themed, zombie themed, princess themed, neon themed, 80's themed, tie-dye themed, beach themed, other gym themed, Alice in Wonderland themed, (before holiday theme) holiday themed, backwards and inside-out themed, dress like a teammate themed

Back