All-Star Themes For Practice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This kind of goes along with all the fierce or glitter/sparkle days but we called it KE$SHA day. It's coming up next month but the girls are pretty excited about the crazy ideas they are coming up with.

If it's Suzie's birthday that day or week, your team has Suzie themed practice. So, if Suzie always wears a bun on the top of her head with a poof at practice, Amanda and Ellen can wear buns on the top of their heads with poofs. Or, if Suzie and Delilah have an inside joke about Katy Perry's mean gummy bear in the California Girls video, Delilah could wear her Katy Perry concert tee to practice. Or, you could just wear a shirt that says happy birthday

tumblr_m2n9rtFMB71r95w24o1_500.jpg
mean girls f5 practice

A certain Senior team did "white trash" day - I will not name names... :p
but was quite hilarious to see the coaches in cut off shorts and white tanks (one stained with bar be cue sauce)... gave the girls a good laugh in a stressful week preparing for worlds.
I know it was funny.

Dress like the opposite gender - (ex: Girls wear baggy basketball shorts (with spankies under of course :) ), those ankle length socks, draw a mustache, etc. If co-ed guys wear lipstick, makeup, hairbow, bikini, tanktop, short-shorts, etc.)

Everything glitter practice - glittery shirts, glittery makeup, glittery spankies, glittery face stickers, etc.

Disney, 80's, tye dye, anima printl, babies, nerds, crazy socks, animals, crazy spandex, superheros, charter from fav movie/show, color out, school spirit, team/gym spirit, crazy bows, crazy wear :), fav sports team, sports in general, fav celeb, dress up like a coach/coaches, like if you've won tshirts at conps u could wear them as a fav win or something, pjs

I have to ask, please don't laugh... how do you all practice with some of these ideas/costumes? I love the ideas, but am having a hard time imagining my stunt groups actually being able to stunt in what they might wear to practice!

theres a video of SE stunting in like disney characters and Maddie G. was cinderella and she was stunting in a tutu haha

Our Y2 came up with two interesting themes this year: farmers and, wait for it.....
hobos.
For farmers they all wore flannel shirts and denim shorts or overalls, some even had straw hats, and some of them decided they wanted to be farm animals. We had a great cow.
For hobo day they all wore baggy sweat pants and ripped/stained clothes. Some of them even drew on fake beards

Back